• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃

Attachments

• 723fb80a-2dde-42a3-9793-7ae1be57c87f-2.pdf
    267.7 KB · Views: 6,221
Last edited:

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
hello

i haver a hdfc regalia with a limit of 267000 i want to upgrade my card or should i close my current card and apply for hdfc dcb as i do not match the crieteria for hdfc infinia but i have a card of kotak with 8 lacs limit and axis magnus card with limit of 4 lakhs

is it better to close the old card and apply for new one
or else asked for ltf regalia card
Don't close your card, there are too many horror stories on this forum 😂 When it comes to HDFC, especially C2C, you apply for something, but end up receiving something else. You hope that the limit will be matched, but in reality, it won't be, and you'll end up with a substantially lower limit. 😂

In my opinion, you should try for manual LE and if it's processed successfully, then consider applying for an upgrade. Alternatively, you can try for both options simultaneously.

PRADYJAIN

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Don't close your card, there are too many horror stories on this forum 😂 When it comes to HDFC, especially C2C, you apply for something, but end up receiving something else. You hope that the limit will be matched, but in reality, it won't be, and you'll end up with a substantially lower limit. 😂

In my opinion, you should try for manual LE and if it's processed successfully, then consider applying for an upgrade. Alternatively, you can try for both options simultaneously.
HOW DOES MANUAL LE WORKS IN HDFC WHATS THE PROCESS

Tejo

TF Legend
hello

i haver a hdfc regalia with a limit of 267000 i want to upgrade my card or should i close my current card and apply for hdfc dcb as i do not match the crieteria for hdfc infinia but i have a card of kotak with 8 lacs limit and axis magnus card with limit of 4 lakhs

is it better to close the old card and apply for new one
or else asked for ltf regalia card
Regalia, 267000 pre-approved??

Chab

TF Buzz
Hi Everyone, I am new to the community and have started to explore the types and benefits of credit cards. I have been actively using HDFC and Axis bank credit cards for over 5 years with annual spends of about 22L to 24L each year spread across the two cards. But I never cared for the reward rate or other benefits. The cards I used were HDFC Regalia and Axis Priority credit cards. But in Feb 2023, I received a notification from HDFC bank that they have approved me for Diners Black card. Since I did not know much about it, I started to look online and watch some youtube reviews on the card. This is how I came across the videos from @TechnoFino and this forum.

With a better understanding of my spends and the benefits I am missing out on, I accepted my HDFC upgrade to Diners Black. When I looked up Axis bank app, I also saw that I was pre-approved for Magnus. Hence, I opted for that upgrade too. Along the way, I started adding a few more cards to my collection that include ICICI Amazon card and HDFC Tata Neu Infinity as both these are life time free.

Now, after about 4 months, I am revieiwing my portfolio again and find that I have spent about 8.5L on my HDFC Diners Black card in the last 5 months. So, I feel that there might be some use in moving to an Infinia since my yearly spends are anyways high. After reading this thread, I hear that 7.5L spends in 6 months should work well for Infinia upgrade. But my question to this group is wheather I should wait for another month or just initiate the greviance process requesting an upgrade right away?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hi Everyone, I am new to the community and have started to explore the types and benefits of credit cards. I have been actively using HDFC and Axis bank credit cards for over 5 years with annual spends of about 22L to 24L each year spread across the two cards. But I never cared for the reward rate or other benefits. The cards I used were HDFC Regalia and Axis Priority credit cards. But in Feb 2023, I received a notification from HDFC bank that they have approved me for Diners Black card. Since I did not know much about it, I started to look online and watch some youtube reviews on the card. This is how I came across the videos from @TechnoFino and this forum.

With a better understanding of my spends and the benefits I am missing out on, I accepted my HDFC upgrade to Diners Black. When I looked up Axis bank app, I also saw that I was pre-approved for Magnus. Hence, I opted for that upgrade too. Along the way, I started adding a few more cards to my collection that include ICICI Amazon card and HDFC Tata Neu Infinity as both these are life time free.

Now, after about 4 months, I am revieiwing my portfolio again and find that I have spent about 8.5L on my HDFC Diners Black card in the last 5 months. So, I feel that there might be some use in moving to an Infinia since my yearly spends are anyways high. After reading this thread, I hear that 7.5L spends in 6 months should work well for Infinia upgrade. But my question to this group is wheather I should wait for another month or just initiate the greviance process requesting an upgrade right away?
You can qualified for infinia upgrade, follow the process and opt for FYF infinia. For reference below 👇

rohitb

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Wanted to say thanks to the author of the thread. Post reading this thread, sent an email with details and request to upgrade from DCB (4yr old) to Infinea metal. HDFC Reverted back asking to fill in new form (March 2023 and not older version) saying they can only give FYF and end to end it took 5 days and today I see that app shows infinea metal. Also received message of card being sent to my address via courier.
Awesome, thanks.

Chab

TF Buzz
You can qualified for infinia upgrade, follow the process and opt for FYF infinia. For reference below 👇

Thank you Vaibhav111. I will initiate the process.

Chab

TF Buzz
Wanted to say thanks to the author of the thread. Post reading this thread, sent an email with details and request to upgrade from DCB (4yr old) to Infinea metal. HDFC Reverted back asking to fill in new form (March 2023 and not older version) saying they can only give FYF and end to end it took 5 days and today I see that app shows infinea metal. Also received message of card being sent to my address via courier.
Awesome, thanks.
Hi Rohit, can you confirm that this is the same updated form you filled? If not, would you be able to share the new version?

Attachments

• 723fb80a-2dde-42a3-9793-7ae1be57c87f-2.pdf
    267.7 KB · Views: 23

rohitb

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi Rohit, can you confirm that this is the same updated form you filled? If not, would you be able to share the new version?
Hi Chab,

Version you shared was the one I started with (took it from the post)
It's Nov 2021 one as you can see in header .

HDFC shared a latest one and asked to fill that one again for processing to commence.
It's March 2023 version. Attaching it here.

Attachments

• download (1).pdf
    250.1 KB · Views: 56

rohitb

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I applied for conversion of my DCB to Infinia. They agreed for same but on chargeable basis. My DCB is LTF. So i requested again them for LTF but they are not agreeing for same.
LTF is hard to get to begin with , i say try with fyf and then may be based on spending patterns they might offer you ltf.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
People beware

I sent docs to Chennai - and they forgot to check it.
I had to remind them that i know they've gotten it - speedpost confirmed it
Only then did they respond on my application for LE/ upgrade to DCB

But then they increased my limit by 25%
And a week later reduced it by 5% -_-
No chance of LE through online process?
Sending these physical docs is mandatory?
ye 2023 me me hard copy chahiye inko?

jayawantjha

TF Buzz
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃
Please help. I have Regalia with 10.85L limit. Also i hold Magnus with 10 L limit. I am using magnus since march 23 and earlier i was using SC titanium. But never using regalia much.
I tried requesting for upgrade from regalia to infinia as well as i tried against magnus on c2c. every time request rejected. what to do?