• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃

Attachments

Last edited:
Thats the saddest truh i have phyiscal RM he is new i am afraid what shall i do further and i am imperia customer since like 4 years and before it Preferred since like 10 years thanks to my father he has account in HDFC since like 25 years. and i am in imperia bcoz of him, still my father also owns Millenia with limit of 2.5 Lakhs that also no free CC it is chargeable card.
If hes new talk to Branch manager directly and warn him that either give me LTF DCB or FYF Infinia else I will change my branch and write a mail that the current branch is incompetent and not helping me

Thats the saddest truh i have phyiscal RM he is new i am afraid what shall i do further and i am imperia customer since like 4 years and before it Preferred since like 10 years thanks to my father he has account in HDFC since like 25 years. and i am in imperia bcoz of him, still my father also owns Millenia with limit of 2.5 Lakhs that also no free CC it is chargeable card.
Write a well drafted strongly worded email to imperia customer care about your BM&RM and conclude the email that you want to close your as well as your father's account as ICICI Bank is offering way better services with their wealth management accounts. Now see your work getting done like magic.

Write a well drafted strongly worded email to imperia customer care about your BM&RM and conclude the email that you want to close your as well as your father's account as ICICI Bank is offering way better services with their wealth management accounts. Now see your work getting done like magic.
Will it happen? i am unsure about this never i did panga with them.

Today I received a mail confirming the upgrade request of Millenia to DCB LTF and the card is also visible in HDFC app..

But I need Millenia, I'm having a 5 yrs relationship with it....

Once physical card receives, I will be holding DCB LTF and Tata Neu Infinity LTF...

Can I apply for Millenia again? Will it be given LTF?

Today I received a mail confirming the upgrade request of Millenia to DCB LTF and the card is also visible in HDFC app..

Once physical card receives, I will be holding DCB LTF and Tata Neu Infinity LTF...

Is it under alumni program?

Do try doing cc the mail to md desk as well and see the results.
whom sir? you got email?
i thought yesterday to contact or get no of Parag rao ended up in disappointment as i got no lead.
even i did mails to nodal in past for the same on end nothing just get mail from the desired CC department that i am not eligible and all same dialogues. disappointment :(

whom sir? you got email?
i thought yesterday to contact or get no of Parag rao ended up in disappointment as i got no lead.
even i did mails to nodal in past for the same on end nothing just get mail from the desired CC department that i am not eligible and all same dialogues. disappointment :(
Hope this helps. Do mail it separately as by ccing it isn't recieved by them, i don't know the glitch or anything but I never recieved Acknowledgement so I've started to mail separately to hdfc

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230805-110716.jpg
    Screenshot_20230805-110716.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 99

probably your millenia will get upgraded. it wont affect your credit history

You will get response from PNO as well MD desk
I got call from MD desk he was regional head he asked give me a day and will discuss with team and let me know even he asked me in a sarcastic way you dont own regalia? i was like yes i own Money back :( its totally shamefull to them doing no card upgrade to their loyal customers.

fingers cross lets see how it goes hoping for the best.
i dont want to get disaapontment at the end i tried !!!

Last edited:
I got call from MD desk he was regional head he asked me a day and will discuss and let me know even he asked me in a sarcastic way you dont own regalia? i was like yes i own Money back :( its totally shamefull to them doing no card upgrade to their loyal customers.

fingers cross lets see how it goes hoping for the best.
i dont want to get disaapontment at the end i tried !!!
Unexpected, extremely fast response.

Yes, Millenia got upgraded but can I apply it for again that too with LTF offer?
It is possible to convert Tata Neu card to DCB.So, it should be possible to convert tata neu card to Millenia.
LTF will depend on your luck and how you deal/escalate with HDFC.
But, you have 2 strong points: 1: Youhad Millenia LTF earlier, 2: You have Tata Neu LTF.

Back