• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃

Attachments

Last edited:
Either you are too innocent, anyways contact your RM who gave you loan, doesn't matter his branch maybe different still he can do the needful and as told by the community do threaten to close the account and further try to push the BM.
As i told you before bro i never did panga with bank before, but as you and everyone of the community guided i took guts and mailed them btw update
my old RM and BM came to meet me and my father personally they said will give you infinia or regalia your choice but it will be in charegable basis no LTF or FYF, what shall i do ? ask them for free or Pay? Tbh i dont need paid one as Infinia is 12,500 thats damn expensive and i am pretty sure i wont be able to do their spend criteria to get it done free every year.

Last edited:
As i told you before bro i never did panga with bank before, but as you and everyone of the community guided i took guts and mailed them btw update
my old RM and BM came to meet me and my father personally they said will give you infinia or regalia your choice but it will be in charegable basis no LTF or FYF, what shall i do ? ask them for free or Pay? Tbh i dont need paid one as Infinia is 12,500 thats damn expensive and i am pretty sure i wont be able to do their spend criteria to get it done free every year.
Ask them infinia with spend based waiver of 4-5L or for the amount which you can meet and if they don't agree with the same ask for DCB LTF and do updat the community about whether the limit was increased or you were provided the upgrade with your existing limits.

Ask them infinia with spend based waiver of 4-5L or for the amount which you can meet and if they don't agree with the same ask for DCB LTF and do updat the community about whether the limit was increased or you were provided the upgrade with your existing limits.
I will bro sure but nothing for now lets wait how it goes i gave call to Regional head he said please give me some time dont take followup from me i will do my best and the card you are seeking is Super premium card lol he got bit frustrated.

Paid infinia is a good option.

In my case,eventhough I can meet spend based criteria,I still favour not to touch that.
1.Reason, I will get 12500 points.
2.Only GST out of pocket.
3.its easy to generate 8 to 10 % returns per month on Infinia.
4. Points accumulated can be used easily for travel purpose. Most use use flight and hotels atleast once in a year. So you can use those points to reduce your expenses.
5. Free longe access to you and 3 more family mebers.

Overall you can extract a very good returns in paid infinia. In my opinion. You can choose the cards which suits to the best

Practucally speaking, others HDFC cards have lost all the lustre because of devaluation. Only card which is worthy is Infinia in HDFC basket. DCB LTF only,Otherwise not worth to pay 10 K fees.

I will bro sure but nothing for now lets wait how it goes i gave call to Regional head he said please give me some time dont take followup from me i will do my best and the card you are seeking is Super premium card lol he got bit frustrated.

I have DCB LTF currently under alumni offer. Bank is offering Infinia upgrade but RM and the credit card department head are giving contradictory statements. RM is saying Infinia would be LTF but credit card team is saying it will be paid. I have WhatsApp chat where RM has claimed it will be LTF. Does it have any significance? I want to push for LTF Infinia as much as possible but would try to negotiate for FYF at least with reduction in fee waiver amount. Let's see. That being said am I pushing my luck too much here? should I take paid infinite now and try to get it converted to LTF later or should I push for LTF?

Try your luck.
IMO, it's very diffucult for LTF infinia.
I have DCB LTF currently under alumni offer. Bank is offering Infinia upgrade but RM and the credit card department head are giving contradictory statements. RM is saying Infinia would be LTF but credit card team is saying it will be paid. I have WhatsApp chat where RM has claimed it will be LTF. Does it have any significance? I want to push for LTF Infinia as much as possible but would try to negotiate for FYF at least with reduction in fee waiver amount. Let's see. That being said am I pushing my luck too much here? should I take paid infinite now and try to get it converted to LTF later or should I push for LTF?

Bro but infina Fyf is ok but afterwards i wont be able to pay fees next year even spend criteria it is also above my current CTC.
Even Paid Infinia will dominate DCB LTF any day. The fees point is already cleared by many posts here, so fees is not high.

I think you don't know much about the hidden superpowers of Infinia. Let me share some amazing saving tricks with you that only Infinia card holders can enjoy:
-33.3% off on hotels booked via Smartbuy (with a limit)
-16.5% off on flights booked via Smartbuy (with a limit)
-16.5% off when buying vouchers from Gyftr (with a limit). Overview of voucher benefits: Using amazon pay (for amazon pay, you get ~13% off instead of 16.5) vouchers you can spend anywhere that accepts Amazon pay wallet payments. Using Swiggy money vouchers, you can get minimum 16.5% on swiggy orders(bonus tip: this allows you to get 16.5% off on groceries too). Similarly for various other brands for which you can buy vouchers from Gyftr.

These are the less known features to get extra discounts. For other common benefits you can easily find them in technofino review, hdfc bank site etc.

For non-imperia customers and non-high NRV customers, it takes a lot of patience to get infinia. Many people even wait for 8 years or more to get it. Even, I am waiting from 7 years (HDFC preferred + Regalia FYF) and trying to slowly reach my goal of infinia.

Even Paid Infinia will dominate DCB LTF any day. The fees point is already cleared by many posts here, so fees is not high.

I think you don't know much about the hidden superpowers of Infinia. Let me share some amazing saving tricks with you that only Infinia card holders can enjoy:
-16.5% off when buying vouchers from Gyftr (with a limit). Overview of voucher benefits: Using amazon pay (for amazon pay, you get ~13% off instead of 16.5) vouchers you can spend anywhere that accepts Amazon pay wallet payments. Using Swiggy money vouchers, you can get minimum 16.5% on swiggy orders(bonus tip: this allows you to get 16.5% off on groceries too). Similarly for various other brands for which you can buy vouchers from Gyftr.

These are the less known features to get extra discounts. For other common benefits you can easily find them in technofino review, hdfc bank site etc.

For non-imperia customers and non-high NRV customers, it takes a lot of patience to get infinia. Many people even wait for 8 years or more to get it. Even, I am waiting from 7 years (HDFC preferred + Regalia FYF) and trying to slowly reach my goal of infinia.
Currently holding Regalia LTF 6L (using it for past 4 years), yearly spend is around 2.5~3.5L. so far no offer for upgrade...:cry:

Maybe the op is beginner to understand the nitty grittys.
Currently holding Regalia LTF 6L (using it for past 4 years), yearly spend is around 2.5~3.5L. so far no offer for upgrade...:cry:
I got DCB that too by pushing my BM and my 4 year spends on regalia were close to 35L and mind you all genuine spends.

Maybe the op is beginner to understand the nitty grittys.

I got DCB that too by pushing my BM and my 4 year spends on regalia were close to 35L and mind you all genuine spends.
I don't have a saving account in HDFC... So no RM / BM to try .... Customer care says No upgrade available.. will be intimated when available.... :cry:
12yrs I m using HDFC CC, upgrade kicked off from Platinum to some 2 variants & to Regalia first, finaly 4 yrs b4 Regalia... dont know how long to wait.. Now recently faced Re-KYC issue.. Now update in progress, still they deny for DCB update...:cry:

I don't have a saving account in HDFC... So no RM / BM to try .... Customer care says No upgrade available.. will be intimated when available.... :cry:
12yrs I m using HDFC CC, upgrade kicked off from Platinum to some 2 variants & to Regalia first, finaly 4 yrs b4 Regalia... dont know how long to wait.. Now recently faced Re-KYC issue.. Now update in progress, still they deny for DCB update...:cry:
You can try negotiating imperia account with the branch in exchange if infinia/dcb ltf

Back