• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Bank Infinia & DCB Credit Card Easily - New & Upgrade

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
HDFC Bank Infinia is the best credit card available in India for frequent air travellers. HDFC Bank market this credit card as an invite only card, but in reality you can actually apply for this card.
Official Eligible Income Criteria For HDFC Infinia- 43L ITR (depends on location)
DCB - 24L ITR
If you don't have ITR of 43L/24L you can still get HDFC Infinia/DCB, you have to fulfil some other criteria.
This information is not available publicly on HDFC Bank website.
Hidden Criteria For "New HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank Infinia credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 10 lakhs credit limit for this.
"New HDFC Bank Diners Club Black Credit Card" - You can apply for new HDFC Bank DCB credit card using "Card To Card" method, you need a minimum 1 year old other bank credit card with minimum 5 lakhs credit limit for this.

If your already have a HDFC Bank credit card, then you have to upgrade your existing card to Infinia/DCB,
For Upgrade To Infinia-
1. You need minimum 8 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, fill up and attach credit card upgrade form with the email.
*Credit card upgrade form (New Version) - attached with this thread.

For Upgrade To DCB-

1. You need minimum 5 lakhs credit limit on your existing HDFC Bank Credit card
2. Send an email to- grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com & request for card upgrade, attach card upgrade form with the email.

Update- HDFC Bank asking for 10 lakhs limit on your existing credit card for infinia upgrade.

IMG-20220812-WA0046.jpg

So, don't be surprised if hdfc bank ask you for 10L limit. 😃

Attachments

Last edited:
B
Most of the times I get my work done but stuck with some issues since a couple of months.
Got mail like early morning 7 am from CreditCardOps

Saying this
We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your upgrade / conversion request as it does not meet the above mentioned internal criteria of the bank.

I think nothings gonna happen now what do you say ?

Thank you very much for your advice appreciate that but, i did contact my Imperia RM and filled form for upgrade to regalia later after week no response no mail nothing so as for courtesy i did contact him, he said it has been rejected but i am curious i did request right then why i did not get any mail or message for the same? is he fooling me? i asked him for this mail and message he said u don't get any notification on this, but it seems fishy to me, i am using MB since 5 years all i am getting is LE once in year and now a month back i was getting upgrade to MB plus fyf and later on charge basis i am so confused what to do.
I am in exactly same situation. Holding MB for last 3+ years. Opened HDFC account 4 years ago, been preferred for 3+ years, now started crediting my salary in HDFC account and also been Imperia for over a month now since that's what my RM suggested to get better cards but not a single LE or offer HDFC provided in last 3+ years. And now they are offering me FYF MB plus from MB LTF lol.

Last edited:
mail and again and request them to close the account.
Close account or close cc you mean bro? or i am thinking to call that Regional head i have his number i called him and he said i asked for a day so spare today and his Vp or someone will call.
btw i got call from my RM and Branch manager that i will get resolution by EOD. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
I am in exactly same situation. Holding MB for last 3+ years. Opened HDFC account 4 years ago, been preferred for 3+ years, now started crediting my salary in HDFC account and also been Imperia for over a month now since that's what my RM suggested to get better cards but not a single LE or offer HDFC provided in last 3+ years. And now they are offering me FYF MB plus from MB LTF
thats the bitter truth. :(
Imperia since 3,4 years
preffered since 14-15 years (my dad acc is like 25 years)
mine acc 6 Yo and my CC 5 Yo. i am using all benefits bcz of family banking.

Last edited:
thats the bitter truth. :(
Imperia since 3,4 years
preffered since 14-15 years
mine acc 6 Yo and my CC 5 Yo.
May be tell your RM that you will open FD for 50k or small amount using their referral if they get you Infinia. RM usually have monthly/quarterly targets and they may get you upgrade based on how short are they in their targets.

Close account or close cc you mean bro? or i am thinking to call that Regional head i have his number i called him and he said i asked for a day so spare today and his Vp or someone will call.
btw i got call from my RM and Branch manager that i will get resolution by EOD. Fingers crossed.
Threaten them to close your imperia account as well as your father's account

Is it possible sir?
have you done it ?
btw LTF or FYF

Your profile seems to be pretty good. I wonder why they are not paying attentions towards your profile.

RM in my case was useless.

Few things which matters are-

1.Timely payments-Did you missed some payments or other EMI? How much debt in on you also matters.
2.Monthly expense pattern,
3.Relationship with your branch,RM,
4.City of residence-metro cities helps to upgrade faster,
5.Monthly income-regular income credits attracts banks.

I guess, you can reach out to your branch manager,and ask the reason why you are not being offered any upgrades. CC the same email to PNO. They don't want to loose a potential customers. So threatening them can help you. Ensure them if your demands are met,you will increase the relationship( loans,FD,RD etc) with bank.This might help. Try your luck.

Your profile seems to be pretty good. I wonder why they are not paying attentions towards your profile.

RM in my case was useless.

Few things which matters are-

1.Timely payments-Did you missed some payments or other EMI? How much debt in on you also matters.
2.Monthly expense pattern,
3.Relationship with your branch,RM,
4.City of residence-metro cities helps to upgrade faster,
5.Monthly income-regular income credits attracts banks.

I guess, you can reach out to your branch manager,and ask the reason why you are not being offered any upgrades. CC the same email to PNO. They don't want to loose a potential customers. So threatening them can help you. Ensure them if your demands are met,you will increase the relationship( loans,FD,RD etc) with bank.This might help. Try your luck.
Sir i do pay the dues on the next day i receive my statement for ex i get on 21 it is paid on 22 i do not even use the 20 day credit period, i do reside in Non metro city so that can be a issue i seem and i dont keep much in account but stable money in my family acc as i told my uncle has FD and all.
even i dont know whats the problem
And relation with RM he cried in front of me to take Personal loan i did take for sake of him of 7.5L which i am paying on time. now he has been changed and got another Rm.
i think threatning is the only option i can do now
you guys wont beleive one of my friend has preffered acc since like 4,5 years he had money back like me he never used bank provided him upgrade to regalia since like 2.3 years and his limit for now is 1.3Lakhs seems so like Surprising to me i am imperia and i have money back + 2X more limit than my friend still Moneyback :(

Sir i do pay the dues on the next day i receive my statement for ex i get on 21 it is paid on 22 i do not even use the 20 day credit period, i do reside in Non metro city so that can be a issue i seem and i dont keep much in account but stable money in my family acc as i told my uncle has FD and all.
And relation with RM he cried in front of me to take Personal loan i did take for sake of him of 7.5L which i am paying on time. now he has been changed and got another Rm.
you guys wont beleive one of my friend has preffered acc since like 4,5 years he had money back like me he never used bank provided him upgrade to regalia since like 2.3 years and his limit for now is 1.3Lakhs seems so like Surprising to me i am imperia and i have money back + 2X more limit than my friend still Moneyback :(
If you are soft with these people (any bank) they will take you for granted and keep taking you for a ride. Make the BM/RM sit down in front of you and tell them sternly and politely but in no uncertain terms that you will close all your business with them end to end and that you will complain in writing to region, state and corporate how the branch was treating a premium customer like you.
If they still do not relent write to the regional manager and complaint help desk naming the BM/RM and their deficiency of service. They will then come running to you.
Do not relent to any requests for new business from them until you get what you want.

Either you are too innocent, anyways contact your RM who gave you loan, doesn't matter his branch maybe different still he can do the needful and as told by the community do threaten to close the account and further try to push the BM.

Back