• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get HDFC Regalia/Millennia LTF

Hi,
I don't hold savings account in HDFC. Is it possible for me to get any HDFC Regalia/Millennia LTF.
Right now, when i check on their portal I am getting Millennia for 1000 per year. But I want it LTF. Any suggestions? I have 5-6 CCs with good limit on each.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi,
I don't hold savings account in HDFC. Is it possible for me to get any HDFC Regalia/Millennia LTF.
Right now, when i check on their portal I am getting Millennia for 1000 per year. But I want it LTF. Any suggestions? I have 5-6 CCs with good limit on each.
Without account .branch guy won't entertain c2c .. u have to contact them in good faith & hope they do it for you.

Else apply from website.

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier
You will get LTF cc in the form of pre-approved CC (bank account required) or C2C or when the bank runs LTF offers for a limited period of time.
i already have a lifetime free regalia credit card. can i ask the Grievance-Redressal to upgrade it to a lifetime free diners club privilage? i mostly use cashback cards so the spending on regalia is close to none. and also i wanted the privilage only for the BOGO movie ticket offer hehe. similarly, can i ask for a millennia ltf in the same way? limit on regalia is 5.12L shared between 4 HDFC credit cards btw.

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
i already have a lifetime free regalia credit card. can i ask the Grievance-Redressal to upgrade it to a lifetime free diners club privilage? i mostly use cashback cards so the spending on regalia is close to none. and also i wanted the privilage only for the BOGO movie ticket offer hehe. similarly, can i ask for a millennia ltf in the same way? limit on regalia is 5.12L shared between 4 HDFC credit cards btw.
You can request, whether the bank will give it or not depends on the bank.

sidp

TF Ace
Hdfc has a habit of giving fyf upgrade. May be with good spend in first few months, you can convert it to ltf. But getting ltf from beginning especially with non existent spend is unlikely.

adi_0001

TF Buzz
I am getting an offer to upgrade my Moneyback card to Millenia FYF, I want to know does Millenia also offers separate spend based vouchers apart from regular 1000 cash back on 1L quarterly spends. I get multiple spend based voucher offers on my Moneyback card apart from quarterly spends, every now and then. Attaching a screenshot for reference. Does these offers come with Millenia Card as well?
TIA.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-28-18-09-01-703_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-28-18-09-01-703_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 65

dan873

TF Select
I am getting an offer to upgrade my Moneyback card to Millenia FYF, I want to know does Millenia also offers separate spend based vouchers apart from regular 1000 cash back on 1L quarterly spends. I get multiple spend based voucher offers on my Moneyback card apart from quarterly spends, every now and then. Attaching a screenshot for reference. Does these offers come with Millenia Card as well?
TIA.
How long have you used Moneyback card?

techt

TF Legend
TIA.
Blur the cc number.
@S S V

Reactions: SSV

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
TIA.
yes offer come also on millenia

I have a HDFC Millennia LTF for past 1.5 years with a okayish limit of 2.3 L. I am looking for a upgrade to Regalia Gold LTF with a higher limit. HDFC has been merciless with me, haven't received any upgrade or LE offer from quite a long time.

Any suggestions??