• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get ICICI Sapphiro LTF Offer

Hello everyone, I am currently looking for a LTF CC with lounge access and BOGO Offer for movie tickets, Many of my friends have ICICI Sapphiro LTF given to them, and given its benefits it suits me the best. Other cards that I own are:
1. ICICI APAY (4.5 L) - LTF
2. ICICI CORAL Rupay (4.5 L) - LTF
3. SBI Cashback (2.8 L)
4. HDFC Millienia (2.2 L)- LTF
5. Axis Ace (2.5 L)

None of the cards that i currently own meet my requirements, Zero spends on HDFC as its useless currently. I am using ICICI Apay since Apr 2023 but the only way to get sapphiro is by paying Joining and annual fees which is exorbitantly high. Any suggestions what I can do. Current Salary Account is with HDFC with Salary of 75K. CIBIL is 786.

Hello everyone, I am currently looking for a LTF CC with lounge access and BOGO Offer for movie tickets, Many of my friends have ICICI Sapphiro LTF given to them, and given its benefits it suits me the best. Other cards that I own are:
1. ICICI APAY (4.5 L) - LTF
2. ICICI CORAL Rupay (4.5 L) - LTF
3. SBI Cashback (2.8 L)
4. HDFC Millienia (2.2 L)- LTF
5. Axis Ace (2.5 L)

None of the cards that i currently own meet my requirements, Zero spends on HDFC as its useless currently. I am using ICICI Apay since Apr 2023 but the only way to get sapphiro is by paying Joining and annual fees which is exorbitantly high. Any suggestions what I can do. Current Salary Account is with HDFC with Salary of 75K. CIBIL is 786.
also for me they processed it based on my offer letter in an MNC on the first day I joined itself
our company has tie-up, so if your company has also the same, you can try for that

I didn't do anything, my RM for salary account initially said she'd get me the card
but earlier I was in a startup, she tried and I wasn't getting LTF as our company had no tieups even though salary was sufficient
then I cracked an MNC and joined it and she mentioned she can get it approved based on my offer letter itself
I thought I'd have to wait for 3 months payslips, but offer letter was enough
she did the whole process, no KYC or anything IIRC
someone called me to confirm address and it was approved 2-3 days later
deliverd 2-3 days later

Back