• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Indusind Legend?

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Want to apply for legend as LTF, but getting the error application already in system. Please connect with bank.

Got whatsapp msg from PB that this card is pre-approved, so applied through it then they rejected it. Please suggest?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230425_111857_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230425_111857_Chrome.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 54
Since it's rejected, apply after 6 months. At least that's what RM shared last year.
Never received rejection message from Indusind, just received it on PB only. Also if I create a bank account will it help?

The person who texted you on WhatsApp is an agent - does not reflect what bank thinks.

Since your application is rejected - you'd have to wait.

But why wait? Join amex! -> first year free + 2k bonus + reduced fee which has a spend based waiver. MRCC gets you around 5-6% returns for under 20k online spends monthly
Amex don't source cards to Tier 2 cities.

Don't need to open an account - just get in touch with someone from the credit card team - either by phone or just go to your local branch and inquire

Amex - It does - the list has been recently updated - that's how I got it too. XD

Never received rejection message from Indusind, just received it on PB only. Also if I create a bank account will it help?

Account is not mandatory. You can confirm with local branch credit card team if they processed application or write mail to premium.care@indusind.com or nodal.officer@indusind.com if you have application number. Else definite way is open higher variant account! (Select or Exclusive)

Are you able to resume your application? If yes than do that else you will have to contact the customer care and ask about the status of the application if accepted or rejected. then proceed accordingly. No need for an account i received my legend card last week itself. No association with Indusind bank ever

Want to apply for legend as LTF, but getting the error application already in system. Please connect with bank.

Got whatsapp msg from PB that this card is pre-approved, so applied through it then they rejected it. Please suggest?
You are facing this issue only because your area was unserviceable during application and the same will continue to be under process for time immemorial.
Just connect with some C2C agent, they will apply for you and fill some annexure wherein you have to just put an address of serviceable area (no address proof required) and you will get your card.

You are facing this issue only because your area was unserviceable during application and the same will continue to be under process for time immemorial.
Just connect with some C2C agent, they will apply for you and fill some annexure wherein you have to just put an address of serviceable area (no address proof required) and you will get your card.
Yeah I think my address is unservicable, although Indusind have a branch here. Should I contact the branch?

What do you mean by C2C agent? Can I connect with someone in community?

Yeah I think my address is unservicable, although Indusind have a branch here. Should I contact the branch
If you can go to branch nothing better than that. But don't get the same application resumed, apply a fresh C2C. Or get in touch with some Agent who will fill this annexure during application and your card will be approved with vkyc.

If you can go to branch nothing better than that. But don't get the same application resumed, apply a fresh C2C. Or get in touch with some Agent who will fill this annexure during application and your card will be approved with vkyc.
The card will be LTF through this process right?

Don't need to open an account - just get in touch with someone from the credit card team - either by phone or just go to your local branch and inquire

Amex - It does - the list has been recently updated - that's how I got it too. XD
Bro I have a query regarding Amex Mrcc
I am getting confused in evaluating rewards, can you please help me to calculate.
My yearly spending are like

Grocery 45000
Electricity 65000
Insurance 150000
Travel 70000
Shopping 15000.

Monthly Wise it's not fixed, but yearly comes to this.
I am getting confused in amex don't get reward on utility but give bonus on utilities

I am getting confused in evaluating rewards, can you please help me to calculate.

Grocery 45000
Electricity 65000
Insurance 150000
Travel 70000
Shopping 15000.

I am getting confused in amex don't get reward on utility but give bonus on utilities
Yes in MRCC utilities will not fetch rewards but counted towards monthly and yearly milestone benefits
Gold charge card from amex give points for both fuel and utility fyi

Grocery 45000
Electricity 65000
Insurance 150000
Travel 70000
Shopping 15000.

Adding to what Wealth mentioned -

I think your spends can be divided into multiple different cards, since they're almost reaching 4L.

4L is a sweet spot for platinum travel card. But it's useful if you're into travel and luxury hotels (taj vouchers)
So if you want to keep just 1 card - try for platinum travel.

Note - amex does not serve well in offline transactions - pls keep that in mind.

Card diversification has multiple options.
1. Sticking to amex.
2. Other than amex.
It's purely a personal preference. Some like having multiple cards and getting max benefits. Some like peace of mind and one all rounder card.

1. Amex only diversification :
Get a platinum travel credit card, and get an add-on mrcc or gold card if possible. The add on card fees would be none. You may choose either. Personally I'd recommend MRCC card. Use it for 1500*4 transactions (6-7% cashback) and occasionally you may get the 20k spend reward.
And the rest on platinum travel - 190k ~ 4% cashback.
(If you spend 4L on platinum travel - you get around 7.5% cashback as taj vouchers, or 4-5% as Amazon vouchers)

2. For non amex diversification -
hdfc Diners club black could be a good LTF option (or Infinia in paid category) Payments using coupons and smartbuy gets you a decent reward rate, but again best value would be in hotels and travel.
Here also, MRCC should be a good combo - it will cover all your Paytm wallet spends and some other spends (upto 20k a month) at 4-5% cashback.

Let me know if you need more clarity.

Links for benefits calculation: https://www.americanexpress.com/en-in/benefits/the-gold-card/benefits-calculator/

Back