• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get Normal ICICI Bank Credit Card From Amazon Pay Card Without Any CIBIL Enquiry & Application

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Do you hold an ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card? And want to have a regular ICICI Bank Credit card?

Actually, the Amazon Pay card doesn't work on all ICICI Bank sales & offer campaigns. We get less discount on Amazon than on regular ICICI Bank credit cards on ICICI sales campaigns.
So having a regular ICICI Bank credit card is essential.
But what to do if you don't want to apply for another ICICI credit card or don't want another hard enquiry on your CIBIL or ICICI Bank is not approving your credit card application.
Solutions-
Open iMobile App & Select Amazon Pay Credit Card From Credit Card Menu
Click On Manage Card -> Under "More Options" Click On "Get Expressions Card"

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.43 PM.jpeg

Accept T&C Upload Your Pic Or Select Card Design From Galaxy And Submit Your Request.

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.42 PM.jpeg

You can apply for ICICI Expressions Credit Card and it will be issued within 21 days.
Now, you can continue using Expressions card, or you may call ICICI Bank customer care and request them to upgrade from Expressions credit card to any regular ICICI Bank Credit card (ICICI Platinum/ICICI Coral/ICICI Rubyx/ICICI Sapphiro or even ICICI Emeralde if you meet the minimum limit requirement).

ICICI Bank's customer care agent may not accept your request to convert Expressions card to Platinum card, but it's possible, you have to call again and again to try your luck.
If you cancel your Expressions card within 15 days from card issuance, you'll not be charged any joining fees.
Note - If you already have regular ICICI Bank credit cards, this process will not work for you.

I raised request for platinum via twitter route. He said it is subject to approval on call. Will they need approval?
You have to call customer care.

I email them regarding expression upgrade to platinum and they told me to call customer care number.

I called customer care they told me expression card can not be upgraded to platinum and asked to apply for platinum via branch.

you should try calling few times. I don't mind paying 499+GST so I didn't call again.

You have to call customer care.

I email them regarding expression upgrade to platinum and they told me to call customer care number.

I called customer care they told me expression card can not be upgraded to platinum and asked to apply for platinum via branch.

you should try calling few times. I don't mind paying 499+GST so I didn't call again.
No, I got call from Twitter. He raised service request for card upgrade. But he mentioned it's subject to approval. Which is why I asked

With my ICICI Privilege account, I've got only the basic visa debit card with instakit and I want to get the titanium privilege debit card that comes with this account.
But customer care is saying they can't place an upgrade request for titanium privilege as it's showing same card in their system, and it will be considered a reissue which has a charge associated, upgrade can only be done for gemstone and expression cards.
Hence I'm thinking can I apply this same expression trick for the debit cards as well , like getting an Expression card first then promptly closing it to upgrade to a titanium privilege one ? Can it work ?

With my ICICI Privilege account, I've got only the basic visa debit card with instakit and I want to get the titanium privilege debit card that comes with this account.
But customer care is saying they can't place an upgrade request for titanium privilege as it's showing same card in their system, and it will be considered a reissue which has a charge associated, upgrade can only be done for gemstone and expression cards.
Hence I'm thinking can I apply this same expression trick for the debit cards as well , like getting an Expression card first then promptly closing it to upgrade to a titanium privilege one ? Can it work ?
Is there any specific benifit in Titanium debit card other than higher Lost card protection and Purchase protection than the basi one that you have....

Is there any specific benifit in Titanium debit card other than higher Lost card protection and Purchase protection than the basi one that you have....
I want those insurance related benefits, most of all
and reward points is slightly better if I'm not wrong, although that isn't important to me
plus I don't like these instakit cards that have account number printed in place of customer name, somehow I feel these pre-generated cards are not as secure enough

I want those insurance related benefits, most of all
and reward points is slightly better if I'm not wrong, although that isn't important to me
plus I don't like these instakit cards that have account number printed in place of customer name, somehow I feel these pre-generated cards are not as secure enough
Ok. But It not seems like this on security point..Its most secured beside OTP it sometime asks about field value of Alphabets printed on card back side
.At least three alphabet value one need to enter to complete the transaction..

What you can do is place an order for Rupay Platinum DC. That comes with Privilege banking tag by default.

I got Icici Amazon card on April mid. Applied platinum card through Twitter on 15th June, same day received call from their team, asked about last 4 digit & pin code of my address.

Today morning, card is showing in iMobile app. Changed transaction settings. Limit is shared. Got visa variant.

It's easier to go through Twitter request than going with expression card route for platinum or other cards from ICICI.

Now waiting for dispatch status with tracking details.

Last edited:
I got Icici Amazon card on April mid. Applied platinum card through Twitter on 15th June, same day received call from their team, asked about last 4 digit & pin code of my address.

Today morning, card is showing in iMobile app. Changed transaction settings. Limit is shared. Got visa variant.

It's easier to fo through Twitter request than going with expression card route for platinum or other cards from ICICI.

Now waiting for dispatch status with tracking details.
Cibil hit?

Back