• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get Normal ICICI Bank Credit Card From Amazon Pay Card Without Any CIBIL Enquiry & Application

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Do you hold an ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card? And want to have a regular ICICI Bank Credit card?

Actually, the Amazon Pay card doesn't work on all ICICI Bank sales & offer campaigns. We get less discount on Amazon than on regular ICICI Bank credit cards on ICICI sales campaigns.
So having a regular ICICI Bank credit card is essential.
But what to do if you don't want to apply for another ICICI credit card or don't want another hard enquiry on your CIBIL or ICICI Bank is not approving your credit card application.
Solutions-
Open iMobile App & Select Amazon Pay Credit Card From Credit Card Menu
Click On Manage Card -> Under "More Options" Click On "Get Expressions Card"

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.43 PM.jpeg

Accept T&C Upload Your Pic Or Select Card Design From Galaxy And Submit Your Request.

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.42 PM.jpeg

You can apply for ICICI Expressions Credit Card and it will be issued within 21 days.
Now, you can continue using Expressions card, or you may call ICICI Bank customer care and request them to upgrade from Expressions credit card to any regular ICICI Bank Credit card (ICICI Platinum/ICICI Coral/ICICI Rubyx/ICICI Sapphiro or even ICICI Emeralde if you meet the minimum limit requirement).

ICICI Bank's customer care agent may not accept your request to convert Expressions card to Platinum card, but it's possible, you have to call again and again to try your luck.
If you cancel your Expressions card within 15 days from card issuance, you'll not be charged any joining fees.
Note - If you already have regular ICICI Bank credit cards, this process will not work for you.

hi all, what card i try for existing amazon pay icici also ltf?
platinum?
coral? which and why?
any visa signature from icici?
Try MMT Signature for Visa Signature card. Its one time fee card where you just have to pay ₹3k for joining. After that, its LTF. All ICICI offers are applicable on this card unlike Apay card.

However if you're looking Visa Signature for Times prime offer, that doesn't apply to ICICI cards.

My Amazon pay cashback from Amazon pay icici credit card has not been credited yet. The statement was generated on 18th June. In that, it was mentioned in two working days
How many days will they take to credit?

My Amazon pay cashback from Amazon pay icici credit card has not been credited yet. The statement was generated on 18th June. In that, it was mentioned in two working days
How many days will they take to credit?
Your earnings will automatically be converted in form of Amazon Pay balance (Amazon Pay Gift Cards) within 2 days of completion of every billing cycle of this credit card.

ICICI is sending both my cards via a courier called Kerry Indev Express which was earlier known as Velex Logistics.
This is the most third class courier company I've ever faced.
One card they returned without making any legitimate attempt and now saying complaint to bank.
Second one they've re-routed from my nearest branch to a further away one.
Don't know why banks trust these kind of shit companies with sensitive things like cards.
this post was skipped, now i got the answer. :)

Last edited:
Hi!
Just want to say that this trick is working but not as smooth as it looks.
I got my apay card delivered on 17th June on that day itself I applied for expressions card which got approved and delivered on 22nd June. I was able to see the expressions card on my imobile app on 19 June so I called customer care 5 times on 19th to upgrade it to mmt signature but everyone said the same thing that your card was generated today only so we cannot upgrade it to another card you have to wait for 3 months for card upgradation. So I thought I'll try tomorrow there are chances that the card was generated today so it might not be accepting an upgradation request. They said the same thing on 21st also ( i called 6 times) so I messaged them on Twitter on 22nd i got a call in the evening they said they can upgrade it no issue but he also said that your card is new so upgradation request can be rejected i told him to proceed with the request it's okay even if it gets rejected but then he said system is not accepting my upgradation request he has talk to his senior regarding this then he will call me again to update me on the process, i even recieved mail that we will reach you again on or before 23. I think they called me on 23 but i was not able to receive the call so after struggling i thought to leave it I'll keep expressions card then upgrade it after 3 months then on 23rd evening i called customer care and told them I submitted application for mmt signature card and you have sent me expressions card the person on the call immediately placed upgradation request and process was finished in one minute SR number was given to me. Today mmt signature is visible on my imobile app. Waiting for it's delivery now.
I got the same limit as my apay card which is 80k. Apay card was given to me without income proof ,my cibil is 766 and I have a zero balance account with ICICI.
I would suggest everyone to got for mmt cards rather than taking platinum card as mmt cards are ltf after one time fees and they are better than platinum card.
If anyone know the process of getting dreamfolks card please message me is it delivered automatically or do I have to place any request for it.

Hi!
Just want to say that this trick is working but not as smooth as it looks.
I got my apay card delivered on 17th June on that day itself I applied for expressions card which got approved and delivered on 22nd June. I was able to see the expressions card on my imobile app on 19 June so I called customer care 5 times on 19th to upgrade it to mmt signature but everyone said the same thing that your card was generated today only so we cannot upgrade it to another card you have to wait for 3 months for card upgradation. So I thought I'll try tomorrow there are chances that the card was generated today so it might not be accepting an upgradation request. They said the same thing on 21st also ( i called 6 times) so I messaged them on Twitter on 22nd i got a call in the evening they said they can upgrade it no issue but he also said that your card is new so upgradation request can be rejected i told him to proceed with the request it's okay even if it gets rejected but then he said system is not accepting my upgradation request he has talk to his senior regarding this then he will call me again to update me on the process, i even recieved mail that we will reach you again on or before 23. I think they called me on 23 but i was not able to receive the call so after struggling i thought to leave it I'll keep expressions card then upgrade it after 3 months then on 23rd evening i called customer care and told them I submitted application for mmt signature card and you have sent me expressions card the person on the call immediately placed upgradation request and process was finished in one minute SR number was given to me. Today mmt signature is visible on my imobile app. Waiting for it's delivery now.
I got the same limit as my apay card which is 80k. Apay card was given to me without income proof ,my cibil is 766 and I have a zero balance account with ICICI.
I would suggest everyone to got for mmt cards rather than taking platinum card as mmt cards are ltf after one time fees and they are better than platinum card.
If anyone know the process of getting dreamfolks card please message me is it delivered automatically or do I have to place any request for it.
Dreamfolks is delivered automatically and separately than credit card. You will receive in next 4-5 days

I got Icici Amazon card on April mid. Applied platinum card through Twitter on 15th June, same day received call from their team, asked about last 4 digit & pin code of my address.

Today morning, card is showing in iMobile app. Changed transaction settings. Limit is shared. Got visa variant.

It's easier to go through Twitter request than going with expression card route for platinum or other cards from ICICI.

Now waiting for dispatch status with tracking details.
Hey @Nishan11
Was there a CIBIL hit for the same? And you just DM to ICICI bank on twitter saying you wanted a platinum card directly?

Back