• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Platinum Charge upgrade offer of 1,15,000 miles?

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi

How can one upgrade to Platinum charge and get 1,15,000 MR instead of taj vouchers in case one has not received any email for the same.

Currently holding gold charge and platinum reserve.

@BestBanker

Thanks!

Chances are you won’t get it. There are enough plat charge cards in the market post lift of Amex ban. These days they’re focused on spend based revenues and offers not acquiring new customers. But you can try your luck.

@BestBanker looking for an upgrade to Plat Charge as well.

Have applied for an upgrade from previous upgrade emails thrice but no response from processing side. Please let me know if there is a way for getting this upgraded. Currently holding plat reserve and MRCC

Hi

How can one upgrade to Platinum charge and get 1,15,000 MR instead of taj vouchers in case one has not received any email for the same.

@BestBanker

Thanks!
I applied Plat charge via website and as soon as I received the card and called the cc and asked them to take the request and i got 100k points

Reactions: SSV
Hi

@BestBanker

Thanks!
Screenshot 2023-11-01 123543.png
this email is from 2019.. so you just need spending on your platinum travel or other amex cc. and some luck.

Reactions: BVC
Back