• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer for all Legend/Pinnacle Cardholders to get Eazydiner LTF approval

Open group for Eazydiner Card discussion

Quick Overview

Category
Credit Cards
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

How to procure IndusInd ED Card for Lifetime Free

Wow.. please share bit more info.. after opening select savings account after 0mab, I can request 2more card as already I will get 1 select signature card right.
1 is master card signature, 1 is visa signature, 1 is virtual card right??
Go through this thread once and don't skip anything. 🤣

They are giving LtF if you have existing card. Contact RS1910 (not tagging in to closed group) on whatsapp
His account was banned, admin contacted him and asked him to sent email from his through official email address he said he can send from his colleague hence he is temporary or permanent suspended.

There should be one thread for such banned user lists - for info to other members
No need that's just a stupid reply. It's kinda like a company reached to you and asked you about your prior job which you mentioned while applying for the job role and now you are saying can I provide my colleague experience.
Even I was asked to send mail from company email I simply said I refrain from using my office ID for personal reasons and they were ok with it.

No need that's just a stupid reply. It's kinda like a company reached to you and asked you about your prior job which you mentioned while applying for the job role and now you are saying can I provide my colleague experience.
Even I was asked to send mail from company email I simply said I refrain from using my office ID for personal reasons and they were ok with it.
But if user is suspicious, there should be some list to identify, as his mobile number is already available, user who dont know he is suspended can contact and share data

His account was banned, admin contacted him and asked him to sent email from his through official email address he said he can send from his colleague hence he is temporary or permanent suspended.
But Ive seen many people successfully getting their cards through him (pinnacle, legend).

Back