• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to remove RM from HDFC classic banking

friends2b11

TF Select
I got the pre-approved HDFC Classic Banking Upgrade offer two months ago.

But suddenly, my classic banking relationship manager is calling me again and again and asking where my house is. He will visit my house, etc. He is asking what I do, etc. Probably, he will try to sell some insurance, loans, etc. even if I say that I am busy, but he does not listen to me.

I do not want someone to disturb me. Is there any way to remove RM from the account?? I do not want this type of relationship manager.

If it is not possible to remove RM from my account, Then what is the quickest way to downgrade an account to a normal savings account? And then I will change the home branch as well.

I know that non-maintenance of Rs. 1 lakh will trigger a downgrade. but it will take some time. I want the quickest solution.

Please suggest to me how to get rid of this type of RM. I want peace

But suddenly, my classic banking relationship manager is calling me again and again and asking where my house is. He will visit my house, etc. He is asking what I do, etc. Probably, he will try to sell some insurance, loans, etc. even if I say that I am busy, but he does not listen to me.

I do not want someone to disturb me. Is there any way to remove RM from the account?? I do not want this type of relationship manager.

If it is not possible to remove RM from my account, Then what is the quickest way to downgrade an account to a normal savings account? And then I will change the home branch as well.

I know that non-maintenance of Rs. 1 lakh will trigger a downgrade. but it will take some time. I want the quickest solution.

Call Customer Care and lodge a complaint and ask them to remove RM or ask them an email address to write about this..
this is the quickest.

Bro are you sacred?

Go visit branch have a hand shake and tell him u don't want calls etc face to face

For home ? If you opened online they might do a field visit once since u r a Hni customer now ( yes u don't become hni but still banking program u have )
So to have any resolution they might have to visit so they want to have home visit .

Also now Every bank directives to have pictures of home of account holder uploaded

What u can do is send your current location + picture of your home building

But most importantly talk .

Even if you complain u will receive BM call so yeah
Talk like a big boy don't hide

I got pissed off by my RM and his maharaja attitude...like I am with the bank to benefit him and not the other way around

wrote an email to escalation matrix in hdfc last week...they promptly changed my RM this week and based on 2 days' performance the new RM is from another planet vs last one

I got pissed off by my RM and his maharaja attitude...like I am with the bank to benefit him and not the other way around

wrote an email to escalation matrix in hdfc last week...they promptly changed my RM this week and based on 2 days' performance the new RM is from another planet vs last one
This is correct .. no need to talk to anyone if we dont like their attitude ..

Just tell them not to disturb you as you can take your financial decision. Second, he must be calling from a landline number. Don't pick up the call from that number.

Reactions: SSV

RMs from all planets have the genes to quickly mutate if they are chasing their quarterly sales target, so beware!

Just ignore them, else ask them to do which they cannot do. For Ex, If you don't have Infinia or DCB metal ask them get approval first for them and talk about business which they cannot do. If they do enjoy the benefit and ignore.

In my case I have asked my IDFC RM to upgrade my IDFC Select CC to Wealth CC and later on ask the business, he is trying on and not happening. I am happy with Select CC and he is on a mission to upgrade.

In my case I have asked my IDFC RM to upgrade my IDFC Select CC to Wealth CC and later on ask the business, he is trying on and not happening. I am happy with Select CC and he is on a mission to upgrade.
nice. it'll keep him occupied till eternity. idfc upgrades cc in very specific cases. CL of 5L or you have a wealth account. in both cases, they ask no more questions and do it asap. no other case im aware of.

nice. it'll keep him occupied till eternity. idfc upgrades cc in very specific cases. CL of 5L or you have a wealth account. in both cases, they ask no more questions and do it asap. no other case im aware of.
Yes I knew that. Tier 2 Pincode has an issue in getting IDFC even though you have 5L limit on IDFC or other CC's. For wealth in Tier 2 Pincode they have to take some special approvals. So he is on that work.

Brother, you should have thought about this before upgrading. I have had similar experiences with Axis and ICICI banks. Generally, the first Relationship Manager (RM) you get can be a bit irritating. The first RM assigned to you is not permanent. They will most likely change after a few months. If they don't, you have the full right to request a change. You can file a complaint via email or customer care to get your RM changed. I did the same with ICICI and Axis banks. Be patient, and until your RM is changed, share as little personal information with them as possible. You can also block their number temporarily. In my opinion, just as telecom companies offer a 'Do Not Disturb' option, every bank should also provide an option like 'Do Not Disturb Me'. This way, the RM can't bother you unnecessarily, and you can contact them only when you need to.

Brother, you should have thought about this before upgrading. I have had similar experiences with Axis and ICICI banks. Generally, the first Relationship Manager (RM) you get can be a bit irritating. The first RM assigned to you is not permanent. They will most likely change after a few months. If they don't, you have the full right to request a change. You can file a complaint via email or customer care to get your RM changed. I did the same with ICICI and Axis banks. Be patient, and until your RM is changed, share as little personal information with them as possible. You can also block their number temporarily. In my opinion, just as telecom companies offer a 'Do Not Disturb' option, every bank should also provide an option like 'Do Not Disturb Me'. This way, the RM can't bother you unnecessarily, and you can contact them only when you need to.
If banks DND services their RM or agents can't sell the banking products. So banks might not do that.

I am not getting any credit card pre-approved offers. So there is no point in asking for a higher credit card varient.

I think it is better to downgrade the account. so that I will not have any RM. Can I request to downgrade the account by mailing them? Or should I simply not maintain balance? So that downgrade will trigger automatically?

I am not getting any credit card pre-approved offers. So there is no point in asking for a higher credit card varient.

I think it is better to downgrade the account. so that I will not have any RM. Can I request to downgrade the account by mailing them? Or should I simply not maintain balance? So that downgrade will trigger automatically?
They give Regalia LTF, check with RM or bank employee

Back