• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to upgrade IDFC Millenia to Select without LE/Income Proof?

Anindya98

TF Legend
Hello Everyone,
I have a banking relationship with IDFC First Bank since May last year and I have First Select(Got upgraded on 13th June 2024) Savings Account. I already had a WOW card from May 2023 and used it occasionally. Then I got one joint SB(MAB 25K) in July 2023 then another(MAB 25K) in October 2023. But never received any pre-approved CC offers in the app or net banking. Applied for an Unsecured Card through Cashkaro and received 2 options Millenia/Classic in January 2024. Selected Millenia with 1.38L Limit with No income documents using C2C basis Apay(4.2L) 10-month-old card. After applying I asked them to give Select but they denied it and said it could only be done with the existing card limit of 1.5L for Select. After getting the card only did 2 transactions of 65 each.
I opened another SB last month while negotiating with the new branch to directly upgrade to the First Select Account with 1L+ IF. On 19th June to my surprise, I called the CC and asked for Select Credit card at first they said the same old thing then I said I got upgraded to First Select Banking Program. No more questions were asked he said I am starting the upgrade process without LE no document is required within 5 days your card will be upgraded. Yesterday(20th June), the new card was generated it took less than 24 hours, also visible in the app. I know they devalued the card but I just shared my experience. While opening the new account I got the Select variant when the agent applied there was an error application couldn't be processed due to internal reasons. So, you can use this alternate method to upgrade.

Back