• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to use Indusind Bank debit card points against cash stataement

codenerd

TF Ace
Hi all,
I have earned around 4K points on my Indusind Visa Signature Debit card. I want to know how I can redeem the points in statement cash instead of using it on IndusRewards portal. Ay idea or trick to do that? Also please let me know the best way to redeem these points.

Hi all,
I have earned around 4K points on my Indusind Visa Signature Debit card. I want to know how I can redeem the points in statement cash instead of using it on IndusRewards portal. Ay idea or trick to do that? Also please let me know the best way to redeem these points.
any option in IndusRewards portal where we can get higher value then cash ?

I think everyone thinks the best way to redeem Indusind debit card points is by cash redemption. Less jhamela, less confusion, less hassle :)
Another option is twid but not sure whether it works for dc

Another option is twid but not sure whether it works for dc
Wow! Will check. Never heard about it.

I got it with zero balance indus delight acct with 500+gst
AMC. And u r talking bat normal platinum card?
Platinum card gets 5x rewards. Platinum plus gets 6x.

Platinum plus:

Platinum:

I think the query was to get extra card for select or exclusive account. If we take platinum plus, I think there is a charge as per schedule of charges.

Yes it does. 6x wala. I got visa platinum plus. Got reward of .93 on playing via cred as mobikwik doesnt allow mote than 20k and u gotta pay more than 40k to unlock 6x reward and on cred debit card option unlocks abovr 50k pay
Today I paid a CC bill of 1500 only via Debit card on Cred via Indusind Debit card.

Back