• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to use Indusind Bank debit card points against cash stataement

codenerd

TF Ace
Hi all,
I have earned around 4K points on my Indusind Visa Signature Debit card. I want to know how I can redeem the points in statement cash instead of using it on IndusRewards portal. Ay idea or trick to do that? Also please let me know the best way to redeem these points.

I've been getting rewards on Jio Finance using my Exclusive Visa Sig and MC world debit cards. No issues till now
Is there a way to know the points credit history? I do not remember how much points I had before making the transaction. Is there a way I can figure out if the points were credited?

Also in the indus net baking it shows loyalty points wheras in the indus mobile app it shows reward points and the number is different for both? Do we know are these the same thing or what exactly is the difference?

Also in the indus net baking it shows loyalty points wheras in the indus mobile app it shows reward points and the number is different for both? Do we know are these the same thing or what exactly is the difference?
It is the same bro. I have got exactly same number of points showing in app and net banking. Maybe it was different for you when it wasn't updated timely. Check once again

Back