• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to use Indusind Bank debit card points against cash stataement

codenerd

TF Ace
Hi all,
I have earned around 4K points on my Indusind Visa Signature Debit card. I want to know how I can redeem the points in statement cash instead of using it on IndusRewards portal. Ay idea or trick to do that? Also please let me know the best way to redeem these points.

Try with a 10rs payment.. at bottom just above the Netbanking Unavailable message, it will show Add a Card option
Post a screenshot of the same
Still not getting option for DC if amount is 50k or less. If it is 50001 or more then only DC option is available. Attaching screenshots - 1.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Ull get reward point. I dont get debit card option for less than 50k txn amt. Then again I dont really need it since I gotta pay more than 40k for the 6x reward. Sweet spot for me.😘
I also used to face the same on CRED before where only upon 50k payment, debit card option used to get activated but now even for 1k payment debit card is always enabled, I dont know how!
Also yes, above 40k per card per month payment will get 6x rewards but the 40K can be in multiple payments and not a single payment.. So basically as per my knowldege, one can get maximum 3K rewards and can pay upto 1 lakh per month for that 3K rewards because beyond that it wont get you points. Pls correct me if I am wrong.

I was in my complete sense when I paid 1500INR and also when I wrote this message sir :)
I paid just 1500/- bill from CRED using Indusind Debit Card yesterday.
Ok. Do write here if you get reward points too. As far as I know IndusInd DC gives reward points when paid CC bill through Paytm and Mobikwik not Cheq. Now lets see if Cred CC bill payment also gives points or not.

Ok. Do write here if you get reward points too. As far as I know IndusInd DC gives reward points when paid CC bill through Paytm and Mobikwik not Cheq. Now lets see if Cred CC bill payment also gives points or not.
Last month I paid 1 lakh credit card bill of other banks using my Indusind Visa signature debit card (From CRED) and within 5 days I got 3000 points as thats the maximum per card that you can earn.
Never used Cheq so no clue. Also I found many people facing issues with Cheq so didnt waste time on that. If anyone knows any additional benefit as to why I should pay via Cheq and not Cred, pls share your views..

Separate . .

Platinum card gets 5x rewards. Platinum plus gets 6x.

Platinum plus:

Platinum:

I think the query was to get extra card for select or exclusive account. If we take platinum plus, I think there is a charge as per schedule of charges.
1.Which indusind card is best for credit card bill payment?
2. what is the reward rate?
3.How to get those card easily without much investment. Note: I dont have acc with indusind yet)

1.Which indusind card is best for credit card bill payment?
2. what is the reward rate?
3.How to get those card easily without much investment. Note: I dont have acc with indusind yet)
Get the signature and MC world cards.
Reward rate is 0.9% if you spend a lakh. It will be less of you spend less.
You can open a select or exclusive account and get these cards for free. If you have legend or pinnacle credit card, no MAB requirements.

Get the signature and MC world cards.
Reward rate is 0.9% if you spend a lakh. It will be less of you spend less.
You can open a select or exclusive account and get these cards for free. If you have legend or pinnacle credit card, no MAB requirements.
is it possible to get both cards(signature and MC world) without any extra charges for same account? If so how to get it

Both are free for select and exclusive customers. Just apply from app or call customer care.
Thanks bro. applying for it. do you have any idea which variant provides cashback on which plotform?
i tried in paytm using visa card i got reward points but now paytm adds extra charges. so need need to which websites still provides cashback.
1.payzapp, 2.cheq, 3.cred

Back