• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HSBC Cashback is now Live+

Same thing been told . It’s not cashback . It’s entirely something else which even CC doesn’t have a single clue about .

I was expecting 3400 cashback for 1st month spends . After 60 days , till now received just around 1k rewards credit !!

View attachment 64407

Utilising image posted by you, drag the area above "Transaction history" text below a bit, the section will appear between "Transaction history" and "View more" component.

1723379925953.png

This will show a lot of things including CL, statement amount, last statement date etc.
Reward points will be the last thing. If it does not appear, it might be temporary thing as it keeps happening.

I can’t find Rewards section anywhere in app ? Can anyone post screenshot of the same to where to find this section inside app ?
to all those who can't find in app, please see the post

You need to swipe down near transaction history to see this hidden aladdin lamp :p

Does HSBC have an offline C2C process? I got rejected twice this year without even asking vKYC, maybe because my residential and office addresses are in different states (wfh). Should I apply through an agent next time?

Does HSBC have an offline C2C process? I got rejected twice this year without even asking vKYC, maybe because my residential and office addresses are in different states (wfh). Should I apply through an agent next time?
They won't approve. If your company has address in your home city give that they don't do physical verification

They won't approve. If your company has address in your home city give that they don't do physical verification
I actually got HSBC live plus with company in different city. I applied through cashkaro (not sure if that makes any difference).

They rejected about 6 months back with everything same except it was direct applied.

Does live plus gives 1.5% cashback on irctc? I need to spend 20k in about 25 days. So, just checking where all I can spend.

After 10k on grocery, it will not earn any cashback there.

Does live plus gives 1.5% cashback on irctc? I need to spend 20k in about 25 days. So, just checking where all I can spend.

After 10k on grocery, it will not earn any cashback there.
Does IRCTC come under Govt. MCC?
If then no cashback.
Even if it gives 1.5%, additional 1.18% will be charged for CCs.
Net return rate rate is bad.
Try HDFC SmartBuy

Does IRCTC come under Govt. MCC?
If then no cashback.
Even if it gives 1.5%, additional 1.18% will be charged for CCs.
Net return rate rate is bad.
Try HDFC SmartBuy
Railways MCC is mentioned as 4112. Don't see that as exclusion on HSBC live plus page.

Currently only Tata Neu from HDFC. So, can't use HDFC smartbuy

I can use amazon pay on Amazon for slightly better discount. But current goal was to spent 20k for welcome benefit of 1K. :) So, as long as I am not burning much for that, i should be ok.

Hi folks, the cashback of 2429rs is correct as per my spendings on previous month. The rewards credit of 2561rs came as a surprise and looks unrelated to my spendings. Is it an accelerated reward offer they might be running or could be a glitch cos it doesn’t make any sense. Screenshot attached.

Attachments

• IMG_3813.jpeg
    IMG_3813.jpeg
    50 KB · Views: 40
Hi folks, the cashback of 2429rs is correct as per my spendings on previous month. The rewards credit of 2561rs came as a surprise and looks unrelated to my spendings. Is it an accelerated reward offer they might be running or could be a glitch cos it doesn’t make any sense. Screenshot attached.
Extra CB is always good, enjoy.

Nope. Spent around 28k. Got 7 points in account now.😅. 610 was credited. Nothing is matching
Update - rewards credit is cashback

I got 610 rupees as rewards credit the next day after August statement was generated. It was short 93 rupees.

I got 709 rupees as reward credit the next day after September statement, which was correct cashback for that statement

Today i received 93 rupees under the name pending cashback from August statement.

Seems they hadn't changed the systems completely during August and now the change is complete and hereafter we'll get the cashback as reward credit 1 day after statement generation (more or less like SBI CB)

Update - rewards credit is cashback

I got 610 rupees as rewards credit the next day after August statement was generated. It was short 93 rupees.

I got 709 rupees as reward credit the next day after September statement, which was correct cashback for that statement

Today i received 93 rupees under the name pending cashback from August statement.

Seems they hadn't changed the systems completely during August and now the change is complete and hereafter we'll get the cashback as reward credit 1 day after statement generation (more or less like SBI CB)
Exact same thing for me also

Back