• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HSBC Cashback is now Live+

Also I got 952 previous month as REWARDS CREDIT I don't know how its calculate. Does anyone know how does it work as when asked the customer care they also don't know about it.
Were you able to find out what the REWARDS CREDIT it is. I just got 610 rs a day after my first statement got generated. Something to do with spends within first 30 days? If you don't mind will you be able to share how much you spent?

I spent 12738 on the primary card and 14339 on the addon card. Even though i had applied with the period where they promised 1000 Voucher for 10k spends, my card was approved after they had announced 1k CB on 20k spends. 12k/20k*1k=600 odd approx in my case

Were you able to find out what the REWARDS CREDIT it is. I just got 610 rs a day after my first statement got generated. Something to do with spends within first 30 days? If you don't mind will you be able to share how much you spent?

I spent 12738 on the primary card and 14339 on the addon card. Even though i had applied with the period where they promised 1000 Voucher for 10k spends, my card was approved after they had announced 1k CB on 20k spends. 12k/20k*1k=600 odd approx in my case
I don't think its about first 30 days of spend. Even if you want I spent 14093 in the first 30 days after removing the joining fees. And I have already claimed the 1k Amazon voucher.

I got 952 as Rewards Credit which is not a round number figure so I feel its something related to new reward points system.

I don't think its about first 30 days of spend. Even if you want I spent 14093 in the first 30 days after removing the joining fees. And I have already claimed the 1k Amazon voucher.

I got 952 as Rewards Credit which is not a round number figure so I feel its something related to new reward points system.
Cool. How to claim the 1k voucher?

how come both cashback and rewards credit in the same card? something fishy!

Did anyone access lounge benefits in cashback/live+ card? I know 4 complimentary visits per year, but is it combined limit for both primary and addon members or only for primary card holder? or does add on holder has seperate limit apart from primary holder? And also is it 1/qtr or can be accessed irrespective of quarter quota? Please let me know guys,thanks.

Customer care on text saying it's the cashback. But i don't thnk we'll get cashback so soon and it doesn't match with my cashback as well. Can you confirm that cashback will be reflected as cashback in the statement?

Back