• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HSBC rejected my CashKaro Cashback

harshgupta940

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had applied for my HSBC Cashback (now Live+) Credit Card via CashKaro on 10th May.

My CashKaro app didn't show my Cashback as pending in 3 days so when I raised missing cashback query they asked for Application Number which I provided and then it was showing in pending and my Cashback will be confirmed by 31st July.

1000101039.webp
On 2nd August I raised a query with Cashkaro about my cashback about non confirmation of the cashback as one of my known applied for HSBC Cashback through my referral after I had applied and followed the same process as I did (as I had guided him) and he had the cashback confirmed before me.

Yesterday I got the following reply in my email from cashkaro.

1000101041.webp

I had completed the vkyc the same day and made sure to apply for the card from their link.

Now can anyone suggest what can be done as I am not going to dispute with CashKaro as I know until they get the commission from HSBC they will not pass it on to me.
So can I raise any complaint with HSBC directly regarding this. If so where and how?

Last edited:

Attachments

Solution
If its transparent, why doesn't it mention there is certain possibility that cashback will be denied/ it is a lottery like you said.

@harshgupta940, @roygarg and others : suggest you do escalate to cashkaro on call and on social media (twitter etc). Post it here as well for better reach.
Actually the uncertainty part is mentioned in their terms and conditions page clearly under Cashback Service section, and by the way I wrote it is quite transparent in respect to other affiliate sites

I had applied for my HSBC Cashback (now Live+) Credit Card via CashKaro on 10th May.

My CashKaro app didn't show my Cashback as pending in 3 days so when I raised missing cashback query they asked for Application Number which I provided and then it was showing in pending and my Cashback will be confirmed by 31st July.

View attachment 63833
On 2nd August I raised a query with Cashkaro about my cashback about non confirmation of the cashback as one of my known applied for HSBC Cashback through my referral after I had applied and followed the same process as I did (as I had guided him) and he had the cashback confirmed before me.

Yesterday I got the following reply in my email from cashkaro.

View attachment 63839

I had completed the vkyc the same day and made sure to apply for the card from their link.

Now can anyone suggest what can be done as I am not going to dispute with CashKaro as I know until they get the commission from HSBC they will not pass it on to me.
So can I raise any complaint with HSBC directly regarding this. If so where and how?
Hi Harsh, Greetings from CashKaro.com. We are very sorry to know about the situation however we request you to share your email id/User ID with us so that we can look into this on top priority and come back with an update here.

Hi Harsh, Greetings from CashKaro.com. We are very sorry to know about the situation however we request you to share your email id/User ID with us so that we can look into this on top priority and come back with an update here.
Kindly DM me your official email id with company's domain to validate that you are official CashKaro representative. I will take it forward on email.

After waiting for almost 3 months, i get the exact same email from them. Is there anything that i can do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240809_081409_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240809_081409_Gmail.jpg
    804.3 KB · Views: 23
Read the entire thread and the marked solution. Also someone from Cashkaro even made an account here to try to solve issue lets see if you get their reply.
Did you file the complaint in the consumer forum? Will it work as their TnCs are mentioning that cashback wont be credited if its not attributed to CashKaro

Any update, did you get the cashback?
No they have denied and sent me a mail attaching their confirmation directly from HSBC.

They said that I have initiated my application from HSBC but completed it normally I don't know how that works, maybe my browser cookies got refreshed while application.

I raised a consumer court request and there was no update on that for 2 weeks so I withdrew that complaint too as I don't think its worth fighting for if HSBC themselves have denied.

No they have denied and sent me a mail attaching their confirmation directly from HSBC.

They said that I have initiated my application from HSBC but completed it normally I don't know how that works, maybe my browser cookies got refreshed while application.

I raised a consumer court request and there was no update on that for 2 weeks so I withdrew that complaint too as I don't think its worth fighting for if HSBC themselves have denied.
Was yours auto tracked at cashkaro? Or did you have to raise a missing cashback ticket?

But why did you withdraw your consumer forum complaint?? 😲

Back