• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HSBC rejected my CashKaro Cashback

harshgupta940

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had applied for my HSBC Cashback (now Live+) Credit Card via CashKaro on 10th May.

My CashKaro app didn't show my Cashback as pending in 3 days so when I raised missing cashback query they asked for Application Number which I provided and then it was showing in pending and my Cashback will be confirmed by 31st July.

1000101039.webp
On 2nd August I raised a query with Cashkaro about my cashback about non confirmation of the cashback as one of my known applied for HSBC Cashback through my referral after I had applied and followed the same process as I did (as I had guided him) and he had the cashback confirmed before me.

Yesterday I got the following reply in my email from cashkaro.

1000101041.webp

I had completed the vkyc the same day and made sure to apply for the card from their link.

Now can anyone suggest what can be done as I am not going to dispute with CashKaro as I know until they get the commission from HSBC they will not pass it on to me.
So can I raise any complaint with HSBC directly regarding this. If so where and how?

Last edited:
Wait karne me kuch dikkat nahi hai bhai but Cashkaro wale bahut harami hai 😆 last time bhi mera cashback kha gaye kamine log.

Agar ye HSBC wala application stop karta hu mai to dubara phir se apply kar paunga kya?
dost stop/restart wala option nahi hota. apply kar diya h toh mtlb ho gaya woh. ab card aane do or tracking ka wait karo

dost stop/restart wala option nahi hota. apply kar diya h toh mtlb ho gaya woh. ab card aane do or tracking ka wait karo
Bhai thanks so much , cashkaro earnings auto track hogaya 4.5 days me.

Abhi just waiting for my card to get approved 😄.

Any idea kitne din leta hai HSBC wale? 5 days passed no communication yet from them.

Back