• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HSBC rejected my CashKaro Cashback

harshgupta940

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had applied for my HSBC Cashback (now Live+) Credit Card via CashKaro on 10th May.

My CashKaro app didn't show my Cashback as pending in 3 days so when I raised missing cashback query they asked for Application Number which I provided and then it was showing in pending and my Cashback will be confirmed by 31st July.

1000101039.webp
On 2nd August I raised a query with Cashkaro about my cashback about non confirmation of the cashback as one of my known applied for HSBC Cashback through my referral after I had applied and followed the same process as I did (as I had guided him) and he had the cashback confirmed before me.

Yesterday I got the following reply in my email from cashkaro.

1000101041.webp

I had completed the vkyc the same day and made sure to apply for the card from their link.

Now can anyone suggest what can be done as I am not going to dispute with CashKaro as I know until they get the commission from HSBC they will not pass it on to me.
So can I raise any complaint with HSBC directly regarding this. If so where and how?

Last edited:
But why did you withdraw your consumer forum complaint?? 😲
Made no sense to just keep poking them as they shared proper mail proof that hsbc has denied refund on the basis. So I am not having any thing against them now as can't go back in time and check the technicalities. They would have given the cashback but only to either keep my mouth shut (and that would not be the case as my post isn't that popular) or they would have given to retain trust as a consumer (that also I don't think would happen as now they are a big company as compared to the time you complained about your case).

Cashkaro is a big chor didn't gave cashback for two of my credit card applications. Deleted the account permanently from that f**k platform.

Advice to people don't waste your time on cashkaro you'll end up loosing your time and energy.

Last edited:
There are many Negative experience, but in my case this CC application Cashback was very easy and smooth. Even Iam getting Cashback for every purchase diverted to E-com through this App.

Iam very much impressed :flushed-face:by " Cashback App" Design, Its detailing about Cashback Earnings, Status Update about your Cashback.(Check out Screen shots)

There may technical glithes, but Overall if you think . With little to NO efforts you can Save small amounts with your routine purchase.
Even there are many great direct discount offers ... Eg. Currently "Dairymilk Rakhi Celebration Chocolate Box" You are getting at 40% discount.

Atleast for me LOVE :love:this app. and Wish i could Find it earlier.

Those New to Cashkro .. Give a Try You will .. :smiling-face-with-sunglasses: Download 👉 https://cashk.app.link/sOuqYzDLFLb
Update about confirmed Cashkaro rewards.

Yday GOT confirmed Cashkaro rewards of Rs. 2200/-

I can see many negative reviews/experience but in my case till date 100% Cashkaro reward and Cashback worked well.

Download 👉https://cashk.app.link/7NQsYXxstMb

Attachments

• CK.webp
    CK.webp
    54.7 KB · Views: 15
I applied for HSBC Live+ card today thru Cashkaro and followed all the steps mentioned in their tnc, filled up the form and completed the KYC immediately post submission of the application.

But I still don't see any earnings auto tracked on Cashkaro. Do I have to wait for 72 hours to see that or should I raise a missing ticket now only?

What should I do if they deny the cashback due to some reason. Should I then cancel the application process if the cashback id not auto tracked in 72 hours?

I applied for HSBC Live+ card today thru Cashkaro and followed all the steps mentioned in their tnc, filled up the form and completed the KYC immediately post submission of the application.

But I still don't see any earnings auto tracked on Cashkaro. Do I have to wait for 72 hours to see that or should I raise a missing ticket now only?

What should I do if they deny the cashback due to some reason. Should I then cancel the application process if the cashback id not auto tracked in 72 hours?
Bhai wait karo 4-5 din. auto track hone do..ho jayega. kuch ched chad mat karna khudse

Bhai wait karo 4-5 din. auto track hone do..ho jayega. kuch ched chad mat karna khudse
Bhai it's been 3 days now and still no auto earnings shown in Cashkaro.

Salon ne uda Diya hoga mera cashback.

Missing ticket raise kardu?

Application bhi in progress hai HSBC se use hold pe daldu kya? idhar se CB nahi aayega to kahi aur se try marta hu application

Bhai it's been 3 days now and still no auto earnings shown in Cashkaro.

Salon ne uda Diya hoga mera cashback.

Missing ticket raise kardu?

Application bhi in progress hai HSBC se use hold pe daldu kya? idhar se CB nahi aayega to kahi aur se try marta hu application
Cashkaro 5 din tak bhi le leta h auto track ke liye. HSBC ki application puri nahi ki kya? aadhi adhuri m kuch nahi milega

Back