• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I paid bill on 23 rd and received 750 cashback. will I receive cashback if I pay another bill after march 1?

MS R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
On paying credit card bill via debit card we would be getting 1%. Capped at 750 rs per month .

I paid bill on 23 rd and received 750 cashback. will I receive cashback if I pay another bill after march 1??

My question is calculated from 1st to 31st?

Plz help

Is there any way to get 1% cashback for paying pnb credit card bill
Did you try paying the PNB bill via Mobikwik using the HDFC Platinum card?
Note: I do not have any idea if Mobikwik supports PNB cards. If it does then you'll get the cashback when you use the HDFC card to pay the bill

Update i just checked mobikwik is now supporting pnb credit card payment
Please check if anyone has pnb credit card as i paid my bill already via cred
You need not wait for someone to answer. You can do a bill payment of even Rs 10 on Mobikwik. I've done it several times for testing

Update i just checked mobikwik is now supporting pnb credit card payment
Please check if anyone has pnb credit card as i paid my bill already via cred
You need not wait for someone to answer. You can do a bill payment of even Rs 10 on Mobikwik. I've done it several times for testing
Try for 100 to see the 1% cb in ur net banking under cards

Salary accounts I think won’t get the platinum of visa variant which savings max account gives and the same card variant of savings max is given to preferred banking clients too
Check with ur RM or branch further
@Ramesh Satta
Depends on the salary account corporate tie up.

For some companies it is millennia and for others it is platinum.

Salary accounts I think won’t get the platinum of visa variant which savings max account gives and the same card variant of savings max is given to preferred banking clients too
Check with ur RM or branch further
@Ramesh Satta
In the app it's showing that I can upgrade to card of my choice but I am not sure those are of no annual charges and will they tally reward rate of millenia?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230304_002305_HDFC Bank.jpg
    Screenshot_20230304_002305_HDFC Bank.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 28
I paying credit card bill via mobiwik. My bill amount 50000 and i paying hdfc platinum card but not allowed above 20000 payment in single short. So how deal with issue.

Back