• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I paid bill on 23 rd and received 750 cashback. will I receive cashback if I pay another bill after march 1?

MS R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
On paying credit card bill via debit card we would be getting 1%. Capped at 750 rs per month .

I paid bill on 23 rd and received 750 cashback. will I receive cashback if I pay another bill after march 1??

My question is calculated from 1st to 31st?

Plz help

You can check your statements for an DC annual charges! Because that is the only difference. Since you say yours is a standard account you might be getting charged 750+GST for the card!!
I have regular salary account so i guess card is free?
If not then when fee is applicable i received my card in june month

Last edited:
I have regular saving account so i guess card is free?
If not then when fee is applicable i received my card in june month
It is usually charged in the preceding month of account opening. If yours is regular savings then it must be paid for sure!! Also did you specifically opt for EasyShop platinum? Because by default they give millennia to customer i suppose

Reactions: SSV
I have edited my question it's not saving it's salary
It is usually charged in the preceding month of account opening. If yours is regular savings then it must be paid for sure!! Also did you specifically opt for EasyShop platinum? Because by default they give millennia to customer i suppose
For a regular account it is not free.
How did you get this plat DC in the first place?
In hdfc mobile app i have upgraded rupay plat to platinum dc in annual fee it's mentioned none

If it is salary account ,it mostly is free
In that case it must be definitely free! Even i opened a regular salary account with them and i got EasyShop Platinum DC by default with zero annual fee! Later my account got converted to Prime banking after I started crediting salary to a different bank account!
And what is procedure for classic salary i have to maintain 1 lac plus or my salary need high ?

Is there any benefit in classic,preferred,imperia etc.

And what is procedure for classic salary i have to maintain 1 lac plus or my salary need high ?

Is there any benefit in classic,preferred,imperia etc.
Honestly there are only certain benefits in terms of services provided at lower or zero cost in different premier banking programs! You won’t be treated any differently trust me atleast not by the RM! If you have good relationship with the branch manager then that’s way better than being a classic or preferred banking account holder.

Loans with zero or less processing fee which you can even get with time to time offers and good understanding with the Branch manager!

Locker at reduced rates

These are some benefits you get with premier banking programs!!

I’d suggest if you’re not looking for any other services then let it be a standard salary account and since you’re also getting the EasyShop Platinum DC free You don’t need anything else!

Also for classic i don’t exactly know the criteria but you have to have a quarterly average balance of 2 lakh and above!

Back