• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I paid bill on 23 rd and received 750 cashback. will I receive cashback if I pay another bill after march 1?

MS R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
On paying credit card bill via debit card we would be getting 1%. Capped at 750 rs per month .

I paid bill on 23 rd and received 750 cashback. will I receive cashback if I pay another bill after march 1??

My question is calculated from 1st to 31st?

Plz help

That strange. I was told on this forum itself we need the black Platinum one for hdfc bill pay cashback. Maybe yours is preferred account so it might be different.
The EasyShop Platinum debit card is the one that gives RP! Whether it is classic or preferred or imperia or just a normal version it does not matter

Reactions: SSV
That strange. I was told on this forum itself we need the black Platinum one for hdfc bill pay cashback. Maybe yours is preferred account so it might be different.
Nothing strange... Platinum DC is a Platinum DC.. Doesn't matter for which account it was attached..

See, when we try to upgrade our DC , it says " Platinum DC" only, not preferred platinum DC, Imperia Plat DC...

The only difference is : PLatinum DC is free for Savings Max, Classic, preferred and Imperia..., for others it is chargeable @750 and the features remain same for all...
EDIT: It is free for "Prime" account also as per @Martius
1695113628761.png

Last edited:
Is imperia platinum dc is only given to imperia ?

I have received imperia dc but in my hdfc app it's showing standard account.
Lol that is weird!! I can’t answer your query but yes i have only seen a preferred banking customer being issued preferred and a imperia customer being issued imperia. I have prime account since it was opened as salaried account so i have a normal EasyShop Platinum with zero fee my sister has a preferred and she has one with preferred embossed and my dad has imperia with imperia embossed!!

I guess in your case your account must have been downgraded from imperia because they certainly don’t issue imperia embossed DC for a normal account

See, when we try to upgrade our DC , it says " Platinum DC" only, not preferred platinum DC, Imperia Plat DC...

The only difference is : PLatinum DC is free for Savings Max, Classic, preferred and Imperia..., for others it is chargeable @750 and the features remain same for all...
I have a prime account mine is also free!!

Lol that is weird!! I can’t answer your query but yes i have only seen a preferred banking customer being issued preferred and a imperia customer being issued imperia. I have prime account since it was opened as salaried account so i have a normal EasyShop Platinum with zero fee my sister has a preferred and she has one with preferred embossed and my dad has imperia with imperia embossed!!

I guess in your case your account must have been downgraded from imperia because they certainly don’t issue imperia embossed DC for a normal account
or may be they run out of normal plastic , and hence given Imperia DC which was in stock then..
No difference anyway, except for some extra printing of letters.

Is imperia platinum dc is only given to imperia ?

I have received imperia dc but in my hdfc app it's showing standard account.
You can check your statements for an DC annual charges! Because that is the only difference. Since you say yours is a standard account you might be getting charged 750+GST for the card!!

Is this newly introduced account i.e. "Prime" ?? anyway it is classified under Premium banking account.. so platinum DC would be free.
Honestly i have no idea! I had opened this account in HDFC as a salaried account since they have a tie up with my employer! It was opened online itself but some emp code was used. I was issued the EasyShop Platinum DC and haven’t been charged for the same till date. I shifted my salary to a different account from last December and a couple of months later i saw the prime banking logo in my net banking and app. Still clueless but all i care about it the DC is free lol!

Honestly i have no idea! I had opened this account in HDFC as a salaried account since they have a tie up with my employer! It was opened online itself but some emp code was used. I was issued the EasyShop Platinum DC and haven’t been charged for the same till date. I shifted my salary to a different account from last December and a couple of months later i saw the prime banking logo in my net banking and app. Still clueless but all i care about it the DC is free lol!

It seems , this account is opened soley at the discretion of HDFC.. there is no official eligibility criteria...

1695114465262.png

Back