• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

I want to know that can I apply for my tata neu card now

bibak

TF Select
My Current cibil score Is 725.
Last Time was Rejected on 27/Nov/2022. for Tata neu card.
I have one RBL bank Bajaj super card limit of 35k. (Which Was Offered pre-approved by Bajaj Finserv in April 2022).
I was also having IDFC Fd Card 10k limit which I closed in April after receiving the RBL Card.
last time rejection was due to not having a saving account in HDFC Bank.
currently having a saving account with HDFC regular saving account (5000MAb)
My current Balance is 25k and I Have A fd of 10k in the account should I apply.

Payment History last 12 months is 100%

I don't have any HDFC Card currently and no offer is showing in my Netbanking too

Any More suggestions Will Be thankful

My Current cibil score Is 725.
Last Time was Rejected on 27/Nov/2022. for Tata neu card.
I have one RBL bank Bajaj super card limit of 35k. (Which Was Offered pre-approved by Bajaj Finserv in April 2022).
I was also having IDFC Fd Card 10k limit which I closed in April after receiving the RBL Card.
last time rejection was due to not having a saving account in HDFC Bank.
currently having a saving account with HDFC regular saving account (5000MAb)
My current Balance is 25k and I Have A fd of 10k in the account should I apply.

Payment History last 12 months is 100%

I don't have any HDFC Card currently and no offer is showing in my Netbanking too

Any More suggestions Will Be thankful
try using debit card do fund transfer, you wil get a pre-approved offer.

do transactions on neu atleast 9.

can take risk? mention that you are tata employee under self employed (not salaried because they can block card) you will get ltf. offer 100%

Last edited:
try using debit card do fund transfer, you wil get a pre-approved offer.

do transactions on neu card atleast 9, mention tata employee you will get ltf offer.
currently, i am mostly using its debit card for all the transactions and also paying the bill of RBL card though it only

mention tata employee you will get ltf offer.

Please refrain from giving such replies where you are asking the OP to falsify his employment details, especially when he is new to credit cards. It could end up doing more harm than any good to him, and by the way, there are several ways to get this card as LTF; just a quick search and anyone will find the answer. 🙏

Please refrain from giving such replies where you are asking the OP to falsify his employment details, especially when he is new to credit cards. It could end up doing more harm than any good to him, and by the way, there are several ways to get this card as LTF; just a quick search and anyone will find the answer. 🙏
True. Employment/income details shouldn't be falsified for any reason.

I cannot lie for LYF i can survive for FYF too .. but actually i want to should I apply now or wait for my CIBIL to increase.. more over will I get tata new card if I don't have any card currently from hdfc now

I cannot lie for LYF i can survive for FYF too .. but actually i want to should I apply now or wait for my CIBIL to increase.. more over will I get tata new card if I don't have any card currently from hdfc now
Good decision and wait for your Cibil to cross at least 750+ and then apply.

Any more suggestions for getting Pre Approved hdfc bank cards
Login daily net banking gand check for the offers.
Make sure you are clicking credit card banner in net banking or after log out.

I doubt anyone got their card blocked for mentioning the wrong income details in their cc application, worst case they ask to provide income details and get rejected if failing to provide the required.

But in the case of Tata Neu credit cards, falsifying your employer can lead to your card getting blocked and even worse you also risk getting your core credit card blocked from HDFC if you hold any.

Banks send goons if you owe them 2 rs, do not F**k with them if you know you are at fault.

Back