• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Amazon Pay Application Help/ Suggestion Needed.

Anindya98

TF Premier
How will he get pre approved?
Use Amazon & Amazon Pay Regularly and pay few credit card bills using Amazon and try to shop frequently
Soon you will get pre approved offer and also use your other credit cards to pay for the orders.
I got my first unsecured credit card(March 2023) which is the APay one with 1.5Lakhs limit pre approved before I applied many times got rejected in 2022. When I received the pre approved offer their was only one FD based card on my cibil for last 10 months. So it's true you need to wait for atleast 10-12 months and try the above methods

Last edited:

Anindya98

TF Premier
Mujhe bta do meri Maggie 3 baar jal chuki hai.
Mere pass cards hai jo 2 saal ke ass pass purane hai.
Icici se koi relationship ni hai kuki icici wale 50k maintain wala a/c open kr rhe hai ......
ICICI mai Wealth Management Account open karo initial funding above 1Lakhs minimum ( criteria varies from branch 2 branch) look for branches away from the main city. The account will be zero balance and you will enjoy all the benefits debit card Master Card world variant will also be LTF. I am using the account for almost 3 months no issues working smoothly. Also you get priority services and wealth management lounge access in few branches.

Reactions: SSV

praful47

TF Ace
Use Amazon & Amazon Pay Regularly and pay few credit card bills using Amazon and try to shop frequently
Soon you will get pre approved offer and also use your other credit cards to pay for the orders.
I got my first unsecured credit card(March 2023) which is the APay one with 1.5Lakhs limit pre approved before I applied many times got rejected in 2022. When I received the pre approved offer their was only one FD based card on my cibil for last 10 months. So it's true you need to wait for atleast 10-12 months and try the above methods
I have started transacting with apay from last 15 days.
I use its UPI and wallet feature.

I feel for shopping... flipkart is better than Amazon . I order from Amazon very rarely .

Reactions: SSV

Anindya98

TF Premier
How you got pre-approved offer being NTB? Did you have any existing relationship with ICICI?
No existing relationship with ICICI before the offer
I got the offer based on my Amazon Account History
My annual spends on Amazon at that time was around 3-3.5 lakhs annually been a Prime member since 2016
Also used the pay later from day one at first I got 20K limit pay later pre approved been using that one also
Maintained a good relationship with Amazon always paid advance for the orders rarely ordered any COD items

#aniket

TF Ace
No existing relationship with ICICI before the offer
I got the offer based on my Amazon Account History
My annual spends on Amazon at that time was around 3-3.5 lakhs annually been a Prime member since 2016
Also used the pay later from day one at first I got 20K limit pay later pre approved been using that one also
Maintained a good relationship with Amazon always paid advance for the orders rarely ordered any COD items

Great 👍

So, how pre-approved looked like in Amazon account, especially in yours, if you have screenshot, kindly attach it for reference.

Last edited:

praful47

TF Ace
Atleast try to order once very month as per my experience it's helps
After 30 days I will get the option to reapply .
It's under cooling period
My first credit card is turning 1 year in the
Month of July .
I think October November would be best time to apply.

What do you think ?

Anindya98

TF Premier
Great 👍

So, how pre-approved look like in Amazon account, especially in yours, if you have screenshot, kindly attach it for reference.
Sorry I got the offer last year March month I don't remember wheather I took a screenshot or not but I remember after completing the application I did the VKYC while tracking the application on the timeline after application recieved there was a option for documents verification and their it was showing documents received waiting for verification. But I clearly remembered while applying I was not asked for any documents within 24 hrs my card was generated and delivered within next 2 or 3 days

Anindya98

TF Premier
After 30 days I will get the option to reapply .
It's under cooling period
My first credit card is turning 1 year in the
Month of July .
I think October November would be best time to apply.

What do you think ?
Yes September end before the sale starts will be the best time to get the card & try not to apply in between any icici bank card

#aniket

TF Ace
Sorry I got the offer last year March month I don't remember wheather I took a screenshot or not but I remember after completing the application I did the VKYC while tracking the application on the timeline after application recieved there was a option for documents verification and their it was showing documents received waiting for verification. But I clearly remembered while applying I was not asked for any documents within 24 hrs my card was generated and delivered within next 2 or 3 days
Thanks for sharing your experience! 😁

praful47

TF Ace
@Anindya98 whenever I am trying to recharge using credit Card transaction is getting declined everytime.

It's working fine with other payment options.

I tried contacting their support team but they always say it must be your credit card problem.

How to fix This ?

Pradumya

TF Ace
My question is Apay application asks for work email ID
If you don't have salary/ITR then what will you enter in there?
And how do one apply in self employed category?