• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Amazon Pay Application Help/ Suggestion Needed.

Anindya98

TF Premier
@Anindya98 whenever I am trying to recharge using credit Card transaction is getting declined everytime.

It's working fine with other payment options.

I tried contacting their support team but they always say it must be your credit card problem.

How to fix This ?
I never faced this kind of problem. If I do any recharge or bill payment I use mainly 3 credit cards(Apay Card, One Card & Axis Neo) & 2 Rupay Platinum Cards(AU & NSDL) for 20% instant discount on Friday
Another Trick: Buy Amazon Pay Physical Gift card using the credit card add the funds(wait for atleast 1hr after the physical card delivery)and use it for recharge & Bill Payments

praful47

TF Ace
I never faced this kind of problem. If I do any recharge or bill payment I use mainly 3 credit cards(Apay Card, One Card & Axis Neo) & 2 Rupay Platinum Cards(AU & NSDL) for 20% instant discount on Friday
Another Trick: Buy Amazon Pay Physical Gift card using the credit card add the funds(wait for atleast 1hr after the physical card delivery)and use it for recharge & Bill Payments
Purchasing gift card does not involve extra charges?

praful47

TF Ace
I am facing issues because I started using Amazon pay in the year 2020 then I stopped completely till 2023.
So, though my account is old but due to less usage their system might have restricted me for various things .

Anindya98

TF Premier
My question is Apay application asks for work email ID
If you don't have salary/ITR then what will you enter in there?
And how do one apply in self employed category?
Use the same email ID no issue I am also self employed as I don't have multiple address or Occupation in my cibil not once I was asked for office verification or Income Documents
And select the income minimum 3.6Lakhs per annum
I also use Amazon Pay Business QR for payments

Anindya98

TF Premier
3 times vkyc, 5-6 times instant rejection😭

ICICI WM is available only at 10L IP💀 at my location.
Your Location?
I opened Wealth Management Account in March just my making an initial funding of 1Lakhs+
Try Different Branch it's doesn't matter you get premium service on very ICICI Branch Pan India because of your account status.

DM me I will try to help you with my RM details

Anindya98

TF Premier
I am facing issues because I started using Amazon pay in the year 2020 then I stopped completely till 2023.
So, though my account is old but due to less usage their system might have restricted me for various things .
Try with a new number(if Full KYC is not done) if you are getting multiple errors or problems after getting the card you can change the number

James

TF Ace
Hi all, currently I have 2 CCs from Axis Bank & SBI (Both 6 months old), which I got on the basis of Bank Statement.

Now I would like to apply for Amazon Pay ICICI Card.

As of now I don’t have Salary Slip/ITR, so what are the chances of application approval?

CiBIL is 758 & Experian is 816, and HDFC bank statement of ₹2L+ (AMB of past couple of months).

Suggestions needed in what can I do so that they don’t ask for documents as most people are getting it without income proof.
As I can see most of the people said you to not to apply.

Did you apply or not?