• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Amazon Pay reward point debited for bill payment

NEFT payment to credit cards are considered as refund. Raise the issue to customer care, they'll give it back
Episode 5 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

Have to note this down📝✨

How to contact them? Call take atleast 30-40min to get to an agent.
One of the best way to contact ICICI is on their Apay customer care number 1800 102 0123. It never took me more than a minute.

You can contact them even for other normal ICICI cards as well. Just tell them the last 4 digits of the card you have query with other than ICICI card.

I also have a weird issue. For coral credit card, I see points are credited in statement. But total in app is not changed. It is still same old value.
I guess rewards take time to reflect in the account. And with a reward rate of General: 0.50%, utilities and insurance: 0.25%, and UPI: 0.125%, I stopped using coral.

One of the best way to contact ICICI is on their Apay customer care number 1800 102 0123. It never took me more than a minute.

You can contact them even for other normal ICICI cards as well. Just tell them the last 4 digits of the card you have query with other than ICICI card.
Thank You for sharing this info. I got connected to an agent within few seconds after IVR.

Back