• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

icici bank denied me to issue platinum rupay debit card raised complain to rbi but still icici denied to give me rupay debit card.

danish

TF Ace
i have icici mine savings account in icici bank i wanted a icici rupay platinum debit card i request them but they denied then i registered a complain in rbi ombudsmen today i got a final reply of my complaint raised in rbi ombuds men . icici told again that they are unable to provide me a rupay debit card . please tell what to do now

please tell me what to do now to get icici platinum rupay debit card
i think you will have to pay for that card.
although banks are required to give customers a rupay variant, it does not state that ALL the cards need to have a rupay variant.
ask the bank if there is any other way (paid?) to get the rupay card.
leaving it up to other members for more insights.

I think first you need to convert your account to regular savings account. Mine account is not eligible for platinum rupay card i think.

I think first you need to convert your account to regular savings account. Mine account is not eligible for platinum rupay card i think.
Yes, They won't provide rupay DC on mine and zero balance account. It needs to regular savings account.

I got rupay DC with my ICICI salary account. I raised complaint through Twitter and BM immediately responded and applied for it.

Back