• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should i take AU bank Rupay Debit card ?

AU Rupay Platinum DC is not that great anymore. You can recover the fees very easily but only get a few benefits compared to the previous benefits they offered.
Suppose the priority is only the Amazon Friday offer then BOB Lite account with free Physical and Virtual Rupay platinum card. Just maintain 3K AQB.
Charges also increased from 177 to 236.

Amazon Friday Offer & Swiggy, Zomato Instant Discounts offers. Sometimes Promotional-spend-based offers by AU.
One more to add for this
No domestic lounge access for au

I guess we are here to help each other,
wether the matter is little or big.

If you got any trouble then i won't mention you from now on DW

Anyways thanks for the info!

Something to keep in mind for the future:
Proper forum etiquette dictates that you wait for someone to respond. You don't summon people by tagging them
That tagging feature is specifically to attract the attention of members, when there is some hot deal or piece of news. It's not meant to summon people to help you

Something to keep in mind for the future:
Proper forum etiquette dictates that you wait for someone to respond. You don't summon people by tagging them
That tagging feature is specifically to attract the attention of members, when there is some hot deal or piece of news. It's not meant to summon people to help you
Is it in community guidelines of our TF Community ??
Can you show me that ? @Copycat

If it is there then i will keep that in mind, but if not then it's user's personal choice to tag or not,
No one had any issue and whomever had issues i removed them and if you have also then i won't be tagging you.

Also i removed you so take chill pill.

Apart from Rupay DC, it doesn't offer any extra benefit compared to Axis, ICICI etc.. they even reduced interest rate since April 1.. only gives higher interest for fixed deposit

Why is Army getting tagged??

Army be like :
Michael B Jordan Tag GIF by Complex

Last edited:
Is it in community guidelines of our TF Community ??
Can you show me that ? @Copycat

If it is there then i will keep that in mind, but if not then it's user's personal choice to tag or not,
No one had any issue and whomever had issues i removed them and if you have also then i won't be tagging you.

Also i removed you so take chill pill.
Also @Dr. Drake @Shubham Yadav @Rahul Gupta i removed your tags so you can left now.

Wow! Amazing reaction to someone is only trying to help you understand the unwritten code that we have here and that is prevalent on every other Internet forum. Apparently, your comprehension and/or writing skills are lacking as well. Quite obviously, others too had issues. You have acknowledged this by saying that you removed whoever had issues, yet contradicted yourself by claiming that no one had issues.

Please, don't ever tag me again. Thank you.

Last edited:
Wow! Amazing reaction to someone is only trying to help you understand the unwritten code that we have here and that is prevalent on every other Internet forum. Apparently, your comprehension and/or writing skills are lacking as well. Quite obviously, others too had issues. You have acknowledged this by saying that you removed whoever had issues, yet contradicted yourself by claiming that no one had issues.

1000036351.webp

Message ignored successfully :ROFLMAO:

Well, tagging everyone doesn't help.

Tag those who you know/interact with you/might be helpful.

You should be mindful before tagging everyone.

Apparently there is no community rule regarding that but other person who isn't interested, might find it spam.

Peace ✌️.
@D₹V for mod. .. 👌
protesting hey arnold GIF

Back