• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Should i take AU bank Rupay Debit card ?

What a thread, a poor guy's tagging brought ragging on himself. Had the same been with a girl dp, every tagged guy would have wrote pages.

Spongebob Squarepants Ngapa GIF by The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run
S a m a a j šŸ¤”

even though m not tagged..but @SaTisHHHH i wanna say u something..tag people / army in urgent cases or looting cases which is again an urgent cases..if u tag army for just non urgent case like this..then every users will start doing this..and after few weeks there will be no interest by army people for that notification..as they might miss the important threads/looting/urgent cases..hope u understand my words..i said u in well behaved manner..hope u wont show any arrogance / ego or any negative vibes in reply..

even though m not tagged..but @SaTisHHHH i wanna say u something..tag people / army in urgent cases or looting cases which is again an urgent cases..if u tag army for just non urgent case like this..then every users will start doing this..and after few weeks there will be no interest by army people for that notification..as they might miss the important threads/looting/urgent cases..hope u understand my words..i said u in well behaved manner..hope u wont show any arrogance / ego or any negative vibes in reply..
Yep i do understand, but regardless of some people don't know some things like how to reply, how to behave and many more things like helping new ones in the community regarding any specific topic or interest, They should learn that first i guess to grow our community, I don't have any rage or ego or arrogance, It's just if they are doing this with me when i just have spend 3-4 months becoming TF Community member and you can see thier replies, What would you think if newbie or someone else who just joined our community and they just shower rage and this kinda nagetive comments on his quote. Will he be interested in coming back to our community ? Answer is definetly NO.

Hope you will understand it too. Peace out. šŸ«¶

Yep i do understand, but regardless of some people don't know some things like how to reply, how to behave and many more things like helping new ones in the community regarding any specific topic or interest, They should learn that first i guess to grow our community, I don't have any rage or ego or arrogance, It's just if they are doing this with me when i just have spend 3-4 months becoming TF Community member and you can see thier replies, What would you think if newbie or someone else who just joined our community and they just shower rage and this kinda nagetive comments on his quote. Will he be interested in coming back to our community ? Answer is definetly NO.

Hope you will understand it too. Peace out. šŸ«¶
i will not comnt what others said or u replied to others..wo to sab apne apne pov rakh raha hai..i just said for the army tagging..

Back