• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

Amex has a slightly better rewards structure
BMS BOGO not applicable for Visa one
Amex card can be used for network related offer on swiggy/Zomato etc

Other than this i guess not much difference the card is pretty useless I just wanted it for movie but damn ICICI and thier miss selling
Thanks for the insights. True, a big challenge with the ICICI BMS offers are the "quota exhausted" thing. Faced it 99% of the times with Coral. Not sure if they have a larger quota for Sapphiro.

Thanks for the insights. True, a big challenge with the ICICI BMS offers are the "quota exhausted" thing. Faced it 99% of the times with Coral. Not sure if they have a larger quota for Sapphiro.
BOGO has fixed timings. You need to select the tickets 5 mins before hand, type the code and apply it the moment clock strikes. Else, forget it.

Is that the case even with MC/Amex variant? Thought they didn't have any quota.

Anyways got the confirmation on mail that they have initiated the process for LTF dual variant hoping my visa one stays active but it's fine either ways.

Reactions: R@J
Is that the case even with MC/Amex variant? Thought they didn't have any quota.

Anyways got the confirmation on mail that they have initiated the process for LTF dual variant hoping my visa one stays active but it's fine either ways.
BOGO quota only works on MC.

There is no ICICI BOGO on Visa Variant. I have been informed it's only on MC one. Upon entering card number on BMS it's reverts with offer not applicable for this card message. Visa one does have the Visa Signature offer which has a limited quota and works only during specific times of the day. Hope that clears it up. Also Amex one has that offer but it's not a flat discount but you get cashback after 60 days or so.

There is no ICICI BOGO on Visa Variant. I have been informed it's only on MC one. Upon entering card number on BMS it's reverts with offer not applicable for this card message. Visa one does have the Visa Signature offer which has a limited quota and works only during specific times of the day. Hope that clears it up. Also Amex one has that offer but it's not a flat discount but you get cashback after 60 days or so.
Thanks for clarification!!

Got a call from the bank saying that my application has been rejected, the person said no reason is visible and that I should wait for 7 days to receive rejection email/reason or I can contact customer care.

Ignore it for now. Many here have received rejection msg followed by approval message.
Too many rejections recently, got rejected by HDFC also for upgrade to regalia gold from millenia. I also have the paid upgrade pre approved offer for sapphiro being shown to me, they could've just converted it to LTF based on the alumni criteria idk what other internal checks are required 🙄

Back