• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

okay.
so basically they are giving out dual variant also as many have got it on this thread, and it's not like I am asking them for a variant which they don't give out at all.
should I pursue this case? I have screenshot with me that showed me I will get amex/mc. I just don't want to lose out on this card if the bank decides to retaliate and close it because I make too many complaints.
I have already gone mad with ICICI executives trying to get dual variant for which i had actually applied and they stupidly gave Visa variant.
You keep telling them to issue a dual variant. I too had a screenshot of dual while applying and still its soo much jhamela.

I have already gone mad with ICICI executives trying to get dual variant for which i had actually applied and they stupidly gave Visa variant.
You keep telling them to issue a dual variant. I too had a screenshot of dual while applying and still its soo much jhamela.
ok, will try to keep expectations low. let me know if you get successful.

Applied yesterday.

I got the verification call today asking for details. Woman confirmed I'm getting Amex+Mastercard variant without asking. Call randomly dropped halfway when I was narrating my address. I cannot call back on the same number and they haven't called back since. I've not received any application number either to raise any meaningful ticket.

ICICI Bank works in mysterious ways.

okay.
so basically they are giving out dual variant also as many have got it on this thread, and it's not like I am asking them for a variant which they don't give out at all.
should I pursue this case? I have screenshot with me that showed me I will get amex/mc. I just don't want to lose out on this card if the bank decides to retaliate and close it because I make too many complaints.
RBI ko escalate kar do mis-selling ke under complaint daal ke

Sorry for this naive question at this point, but what is the difference between Sapphiro Visa and Master in terms of offers/promotions/benefits?
@ltf4ever @Tosh
If it;s already answered, can redirect me pls, thanks

Sorry for this naive question at this point, but what is the difference between Sapphiro Visa and Master in terms of offers/promotions/benefits?
@ltf4ever @Tosh
for me, I already have mc and visa signature cards, so want an amex.

main use is for amex based discounts and amex lounge access at airports.

for me, I already have mc and visa signature cards, so want an amex.

main use is for amex based discounts and amex lounge access at airports.
I see!
I already have Amex MRCC, that I can use for discounts, but not for the Amex lounges. I've heard Amex lounges are much better than general lounges?
Is the Amex lounge access free or discounted with Sapphiro Amex?

@ltf4ever Any suggestion which one should I opt for the Sapphiro? Initially, I was thinking of not opting the Amex dual version, because that wont be of any additional use and did not wanted an extra card :censored:

(I have VISA signature and infinite variants, not sure about MC. For general lounges, have unlimited access through DCB)

@ltf4ever @Tosh
Amex has a slightly better rewards structure
BMS BOGO not applicable for Visa one
Amex card can be used for network related offer on swiggy/Zomato etc

Other than this i guess not much difference the card is pretty useless I just wanted it for movie but damn ICICI and thier miss selling

Reactions: R@J
I see!
I already have Amex MRCC, that I can use for discounts, but not for the Amex lounges. I've heard Amex lounges are much better than general lounges?

@ltf4ever Any suggestion which one should I opt for the Sapphiro? Initially, I was thinking of not opting the Amex dual version, because that wont be of any additional use and did not wanted an extra card :censored:

(I have VISA signature and infinite variants, not sure about MC. For general lounges, have unlimited access through DCB)
I am as confused as you are.
it doesn't matter but as I have other cards that cover almost all benefits except amex.
some have mentioned here that this dual card is not having amex lounge/amex discounts while others have mentioned that these benefits are there.

poshvine offers for visa signature are not there in this card.

so basically useless card overall.

Reactions: R@J
I see!

You get access to Amex lounges only with Platinum Reserve, Platinum Charge Card or Platinum corporate card.

is the 5k spend to get lounge access only applicable for domestic lounge? international lounge and domestic spa doesn't need 5k spend?

I wanted to know how do I apply for the Visa variant if I already have the dual one. Please point it to the section of already answered and Thanks is advance.

it doesn't matter but as I have other cards that cover almost all benefits except amex.
some have mentioned here that this dual card is not having amex lounge/amex discounts while others have mentioned that these benefits are there.

Amex lounges are not accessible using this card

Yeah, I checked the list of lounges available on ICICI website. They have separate table for Amex, which has just nine normal lounges (not Amex exclusive).

For you, opting for dual variant still has some value, as you can avail Amex offers on Yatra, etc. For my case, I'll stick to single variant :)

Here;s the link - https://www.icicibank.com/content/d...ic_consolidated_lounge_list_1st_June_2023.pdf

1687343187936.png

Back