• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

Interesting Thing: My limit on APAY & MMT Sig & Plat is still 2.4L, while Platinum Chip is now increased from 2.4L to 3L
I think base limit for sapphiro is 3L

Worst cc company they reported me to Cibil for a shortfall of 20ps in my bill payment once. Haven't increased my credit limit since then. You can only imagine how furious I was being reported for 20ps which was a human rounding off error from my side and unlucky me TAD=MAD that month. 😬 I am eligible for LTF Sapphiro through ISB alumni cred and my employer/income benefits, but still they will upgrade me to a paid Sapphiro readily which I got canceled few months back it's not a 6500 bucks worth card but they rejected my genuine LTF cred.

Interesting Thing: My limit on APAY & MMT Sig & Plat is still 2.4L, while Platinum Chip is now increased from 2.4L to 3L
I think base limit for sapphiro is 3L
I don't think so I have a limit of 2.9 lakhs and I was upgraded to a paid Sapphiro sharing the limit with my other cards MMT Signature, Apay, and Platinum. (All LTF now) So base limit is less than 3 lakhs for sure.

Worst cc company they reported me to Cibil for a shortfall of 20ps in my bill payment once. Haven't increased my credit limit since then. You can only imagine how furious I was being reported for 20ps which was a human rounding off error from my side and unlucky me TAD=MAD that month. 😬 I am eligible for LTF Sapphiro through ISB alumni cred and my employer/income benefits, but still they will upgrade me to a paid Sapphiro readily which I got canceled few months back it's not a 6500 bucks worth card but they rejected my genuine LTF cred.
That's the thing I don't undersand. They will show pre approved paid offer. If I'm ready to pay they will immediately approve it no questions asked. But if I am applying through the alumni offer that they themselves claim to make the card LTF they will reject citing random reason

Finally got the official mail, it's rejected for mysterious reasons. Got a call from alumni agent again, saying she can reprocess it, I was like if you reject it again what then? 😅
Are you getting the calls from any personal number? Or are they calls from their landlines

That's the thing I don't undersand. They will show pre approved paid offer. If I'm ready to pay they will immediately approve it no questions asked. But if I am applying through the alumni offer that they themselves claim to make the card LTF they will reject citing random reason
Exactly these guys are so fucked up themselves or are trying to F**k us. 🤣

I aint gonna leave these buggers that easily, I hold a privilege account already started a crusade involving my RM. Will get my existing Platinum MC upgraded to a LTF Sapphiro Amex plus MC with same terms. Will take some to and from but I will get it. Ego par aa gayi ab th. Card use karu na karu lekar rahunga but ab th.

I also have a privilige account but I don't think I have any dedicated RM. Any way to find out?
I aint gonna leave these buggers that easily, I hold a privilege account already started a crusade involving my RM. Will get my existing Platinum MC upgraded to a LTF Sapphiro Amex plus MC with same terms. Will take some to and from but I will get it. Ego par aa gayi ab th. Card use karu na karu lekar rahunga but ab th.

I got this mail on 16th june after completing video kyc
"Your application is currently on hold as the document(s) submitted by you could not be verified over Video- KYC process. ICICI Bank Executive will soon get in touch with you to schedule an appointment for In Person Verification".

Not received any call after that.

Back