• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

17th June.
When you send AST YES tab hota CIBIL hit.
instant?
i also did, but no cibil hit till now. vKYC done on June 16th.

In fact, I also got an email titled "Confirmation of your ICICI Bank Credit Card Application," which contained a PDF of the application.
Still card not approved for me nor for my friend.
Also, No verification call

instant?

In fact, I also got an email titled "Confirmation of your ICICI Bank Credit Card Application," which contained a PDF of the application.
Yes. Instant cibil hit. I fetched report from ICICI iMobile after sending and cibil hit was there

instant?

Mine was also not hit for CIBIL and I got a rejection

Hello. Any idea how long this Alumni offer be active? Recently applied for Magnus and the credit score dropped very sharply by 15 points.
Just want to apply for the card as it is LTF, not mandatory.

Hello. Any idea how long this Alumni offer be active? Recently applied for Magnus and the credit score dropped very sharply by 15 points.
Just want to apply for the card as it is LTF, not mandatory.
Don't be afraid of CIBIL Score dropping. Again within a few month it will rise.

However, since ICICI has recently started this Alumni Offer it will for sure be there for quite a long time from now.

You can apply, no harm.

Finally after 10 days of finishing kyc I've received the message "Application under process" soon to be "Application rejected" as I got to know by customer care over call 🤣

Is anybody able to submit application from this link?
It just gets stuck on the OTP page for me
No use. This will take you to regular customer care, who source credit cards with joining and annual fees. A friend applied through this link and the same happened.

As i registered for a callback for my card status so got to know that it has been rejected. Any way to send the re-consideration request. i have not got any sms/mail regarding my rejection cause. want to know pno mail address.

As i registered for a callback for my card status so got to know that it has been rejected. Any way to send the re-consideration request. i have not got any sms/mail regarding my rejection cause. want to know pno mail address.
I also received the same call confirming that the application has been rejected but after 2 hours got another mail mentioning my application will be completed within 5 days with attached prefilled Application form.
I don't know what ICICI people are doing exactly...

Don't be afraid of CIBIL Score dropping. Again within a few month it will rise.

However, since ICICI has recently started this Alumni Offer it will for sure be there for quite a long time from now.

You can apply, no harm.
I recently started tracking my CIBIL. It dropped by 12 points.

3 points on May 14th - Applied for Magnus in April. So I thought this drop is because of that. Closed a loan at the end of March

8 points on Jun 09th - Not sure why this happened
1 point on Jun 12th - Not sure.

Just concerned as I would be going for home loan in 6 months.

I recently started tracking my CIBIL. It dropped by 12 points.

3 points on May 14th - Applied for Magnus in April. So I thought this drop is because of that. Closed a loan at the end of March

8 points on Jun 09th - Not sure why this happened
1 point on Jun 12th - Not sure.

Just concerned as I would be going for home loan in 6 months.
At the end Home Loan would be boosting your cibil only. No harm, imo.

Back