• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

As i registered for a callback for my card status so got to know that it has been rejected. Any way to send the re-consideration request. i have not got any sms/mail regarding my rejection cause. want to know pno mail address.
Same was told to me on call yesterday. Today I got call saying that vkyc was completed successfully, got sms saying mt application is under process and will receive an update in 15days.. I suggest you wait a little maybe till Monday and then send customer care an email about your card status

I completed my vKYC yesterday, but haven't received any message / mail confirming application has been completed. Should I assume that I will be getting a rejection message soon ?
I got CIBIL hit mail & message today morning.

I completed my vKYC yesterday, but haven't received any message / mail confirming application has been completed. Should I assume that I will be getting a rejection message soon ?
I got CIBIL hit mail & message today morning.
Bro I completed my KYC on 12th June. I received SMS today saying application in process and will take upto 15 days, so just wait and watch it might take a while

Man that was @haroldh who responded 😄
Anyway, no income docs required. You upload the degree proof just before vkyc. No need for physical degree to be with you but as with the rest, you do need PAN card. They would confirm the details present in the application. Job, income etc. And for this specifically you need to mention >20L.
I accidentally inform 10-20 lac during vkyc, he asked details not matching. He gave two option 6-10 lac or 20 lac... I asked 20 lac... Can this create the problem on approval??

I accidentally inform 10-20 lac during vkyc, he asked details not matching. He gave two option 6-10 lac or 20 lac... I asked 20 lac... Can this create the problem on approval??
Depends on what he said after you completed vkyc. Usually, they hint if that's cleared by them..

These buggers rejected my application due to failed field verification, no one came to my house and it's in NCR not even a remote place. The agent called me again yesterday that they will send a field agent today at 11 for verification no call came no one visited. This is crazy. Can someone please share any direct no or email to take it up with?

These buggers rejected my application due to failed field verification, no one came to my house and it's in NCR not even a remote place. The agent called me again yesterday that they will send a field agent today at 11 for verification no call came no one visited. This is crazy. Can someone please share any direct no or email to take it up with?
how did you get to know about the rejection reason?

Anybody received Amex+MC delivery? Do both of them come together?
And when the dreamfolks card will be dispatched?
+1

Both cards are showing up on the app now. Got a message that card will be delivered tomorrow. Let's see how many cards get delivered at once.

Back