• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

Anybody received Amex+MC delivery? Do both of them come together?
And when the dreamfolks card will be dispatched?
Dual card will come together. Dreamfolks will be dispatched one day after dual card dispatch date. There was no mention of annual fee about the card. Paid or LTF? Again sent mail today regarding annual fee. Really frustrating!!

Dual card will come together. Dreamfolks will be dispatched one day after dual card dispatch date. There was no mention of annual fee about the card. Paid or LTF? Again sent mail today regarding annual fee. Really frustrating!!
I confirmed with customer care that card is indeed LTF.
Post a pic if you have received dual card 😉

did anyone faced vkyc issue? I am waiting for 10 days to complete the vkyc but last I was told there is some technical issue and they will contact post resolution, but still have not heard back and it more than 10 days. I was trying myself vkyc but the aadhaar otp is not coming so not sure if this is same case for all.

I confirmed with customer care that card is indeed LTF.
Post a pic if you have received dual card 😉
I too confirmed with ICICI Wealth Customer Care over call, Sapphiro is LTF.

Mine is in transit, waiting for delivery tomorrow.
And as per previous comment, DF card day after tomorrow. 😂
In iMobile Pay application, only CC Dispatch status is visible, not of DF.

Bro I completed my KYC on 12th June. I received SMS today saying application in process and will take upto 15 days, so just wait and watch it might take a while
I received a message confirming application in process and will take up to 5 days.
Salute to their confidence for thinking of completing in 5 days :LOL:

Dear Customer, your ICICI Bank Credit Card Application xxxx is under process. It will be completed within 5 days.

And recvd application pdf in mail mentioned dual varient. Salaried shows 24 lac 🤣

So some new findings

The regular link has been patched - it does not show LTF offer anymore.

I tried applying via an institution link (mine isn't listed in the list) and informed the customer care about my insti being different.
They processed my application, verification etc everything went fine.
However received a call today stating that they're holding my application because the insti name is mismatched..... So this method didn't work.

No RM/Wealth team seems to be knowing about the campaign.

Guess i gotta wait till they onboard my insti

So some new findings

I tried applying via an institution link (mine isn't listed in the list) and informed the customer care about my insti being different.
However received a call today stating that they're holding my application because the insti name is mismatched..... So this method didn't work.

So, what's your institution? I also wanted to know if anyone's application is successful eventhough their college/institution is not on the list

Both - message and email. Email had two PDFs- 1. copy of the filled application form and 2. T&C.
I received this Email three times. One on 14th, 17th and 22th with same details except date which was mentioned as respective day.

• Haha
Reactions: PSY
So some new findings

If this is the case, My application also seems to be on hold as my institution is not in the list but they processed my Application.

Back