• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

Folks, My dual variant cards came in a single envelope yesterday. The dreamfolks card came at the same time in a seperate envelope and I got 2 different tracking IDs for the two envelopes from Bluedart. The card looks good though.

The agent filled post graduate in form while I'm graduate, now VKYC failed due to data mismatch. What should I do ?😔😔

Can't even callback the agent number

The agent filled post graduate in form while I'm graduate, now VKYC failed due to data mismatch. What should I do ?😔😔

Can't even callback the agent number
Maybe email customer care or call them. Tell them agent filled incorrect details on call and arrange another kyc if possible

VKYC done on Friday 16 June 2023.
Just now got sms:

Dear Customer, your ICICI Bank Credit Card Application <> is under process. It will be completed within 5 days.

Didn’t get any calls from icici bank. No physical verification was done till now.

Anyone pls tell further process?

VKYC done on Friday 16 June 2023.
Just now got sms:

Dear Customer, your ICICI Bank Credit Card Application <> is under process. It will be completed within 5 days.

Didn’t get any calls from icici bank. No physical verification was done till now.

Anyone pls tell further process?
PLEASE DON'T BLOCK SPAM CALLS... ICICI VERIFICATION CALL MARKED AS SPAM BY DEFAULT BY CH**YA ANDROID DIALER... I GOT VERIFICATION CALL TODAY, BUT AUTO REJECTED DUE TO ANDROID PREBLOCKER... DONE STOPPED CALL FILTER N SPAM... NOW WAITING FOR CALL...

PLEASE DON'T BLOCK SPAM CALLS... ICICI VERIFICATION CALL MARKED AS SPAM BY DEFAULT BY CH**YA ANDROID DIALER... I GOT VERIFICATION CALL TODAY, BUT AUTO REJECTED DUE TO ANDROID PREBLOCKER... DONE STOPPED CALL FILTER N SPAM... NOW WAITING FOR CALL...
Why are you even using that filter? You would miss many important calls, it flags almost all of customer care numbers as spam.

Just use it to highlight and not block, pick up the call when free and see if it's relevant, otherwise ignore.

My cllg is nsit Delhi I applied using dtu Delhi what to say if they ask
You just say that your clg is one of the top rated institutes as per NIRF ranking. They will process your application. But here is the root of problem. Their back head team are holding or cancelling such applications whose institutes are not in their list now. Confirmed by CC.

Last edited:
Back