• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

My eternal wait continues :cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:

Applied: 9th June
Got call for Application submission and vKYC: 16th June
Got first SMS Application in Process 24th June
Got second SMS Application in Process 26th June

They didn't want you to give a 5k hike !! That's why 😂
My case is weird I have 2.95 lakh limit each on MMT, APay and Platinum. Now they issued two Sapphiro which shares limits with Platinum while APay and MMT have separate limits. Any way to consolidate limits into one single shared limit?

What was the procudure? Pls tell me coz in my experience they customer care guys were absolutely clueless and stupid.
Update - I received a mail from the twitter escalation team that my MC/Amex dual card will be issued and they would be blocking my Visa Card. Hence those thinking of changing to MC to Visa variant, would advise against it.

Also, I received confirmation that the MC/Amex variant would be LTF (under alumni offer)

Don't worry in a matter of 1-1.5 years ICICI will increase your limit to 5-6 L
As the trend follows
But for that I should apply Sapphiro? Or will 1.10L on Platinum also grow fast? I can wait 2-3 years. I mean, I can pay for the said expense (annual premium of 4.2L) from bank account anyway, until SOME card limit expands to cover it (have 6 of them -- PNB, Kotak and ICICI are probably most promising)! I might apply for Equitas's Elegance if they seem unpromising.

Update - I received a mail from the twitter escalation team that my MC/Amex dual card will be issued and they would be blocking my Visa Card. Hence those thinking of changing to MC to Visa variant, would advise against it.

Also, I received confirmation that the MC/Amex variant would be LTF (under alumni offer)
Just wait and you will tell only that your Visa is also working and they haven't blocket yet.

But for that I should apply Sapphiro? Or will 1.10L on Platinum also grow fast? I can wait 2-3 years. I mean, I can pay for the said expense (annual premium of 4.2L) from bank account anyway, until card limit expands to cover it!
If eligible for alumi offer, go ahead and apply. Don't think a single second.

I had sent a mail to customer support @ icicibank about my application rejection reason( had received rejection info over a call). And got a reply that the application is still under process and they asked to me give passport to assist further.
I have passport which has got expired last year. What shall i do?

I had sent a mail to customer support @ icicibank about my application rejection reason( had received rejection info over a call). And got a reply that the application is still under process and they asked to me give passport to assist further.
I have passport which has got expired last year. What shall i do?
Didn't you renew yet ?

Back