• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

Is there anyone who got the alumni Sapphiro successfully thought their institute was not in the list?
If you have old relationship with ICICI, like >10 Yrs, just apply from their net banking. There was not pre-approved offer for me, and Alumni Agent did not call back for almost a week, so I simply applied from Netbanking, and at card selection screen every card was LTF for me except, Emeralde.

And CIBIL hit was done only after I submitted the application after selecting card. Give it a try.

If you have old relationship with ICICI, like >10 Yrs, just apply from their net banking. There was not pre-approved offer for me, and Alumni Agent did not call back for almost a week, so I simply applied from Netbanking, and at card selection screen every card was LTF for me except, Emeralde.

And CIBIL hit was done only after I submitted the application after selecting card. Give it a try.
You got LTF because you said your monthly salary is more than 2L and your employer is also listed. icici provides LTF sapphiro for above criteria.

You got LTF because you said your monthly salary is more than 2L and your employer is also listed. icici provides LTF sapphiro for above criteria.
Nope, I mentioned salary exactly as 200000, but did not submit payslip. No proof was asked. No KYC, No Phone Calls, nothing. I think it's a bit of banking relation, organisation, work experience and Alma mater. The web page had a big list of organization and colleges.

Nope, I mentioned salary exactly as 200000, but did not submit payslip. No proof was asked. No KYC, No Phone Calls, nothing. I think it's a bit of banking relation, organisation, work experience and Alma mater. The web page had a big list of organization and colleges.
Yes, 2L only; they didn't ask, but you said that you uploaded it in the optional section.

Same thing na, it will justify your 2L Per month income.
It's not the same thing. Even though my ITR is over 48 L. My monthly salary that is credited to ICICI Account varies from 1.7L to 10L.

And I was aware about this foolish requirement of >2L monthly net salary credit to Bank. My RM claims he tried his level best, but could not get necessary approvals and could not secure me a Sapphiro as he could not find more than 2L credit in 3 consecutive months including current month.

There was no pre-approved offer also.

All I am saying is, there is no harm in trying.

Last edited:
No calls / sms / email after this step.. Its been almost 2 weeks
Quite unusual.. Got call within an hour of posting this comment..

1. sent consent SMS from RMN
2. shared all details related to application on call
3. shared email verification OTP on call
4. got application link via email.. link opens with RMN OTP + Aadhaar OTP
5. verified the details in application, uploaded degree certificate in "mandatory" income document upload option, initiated VKYC
6. shared selfie, PAN, signature in VKYC

Got SMS that Credit Card Application has been submitted..🤞

I

It's not the same thing. Even though my ITR is over 48 L. My monthly salary that is credited to ICICI Account varies from 1.7L to 10L.

And I was aware about this foolish requirement of 2L monthly salary credit to Bank. My RM claims he tried his level best, but could not get necessary approvals and could not secure me a Sapphiro as he could not find more than 2L credit in 3 consecutive months including current month.

There was no pre-approved offer also.

All I am saying is there is no harm in trying.
Yes, then no harm, thanks for the explanation.

My eternal wait continues :cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:

Applied: 9th June
Got call for Application submission and vKYC: 16th June
Got first SMS Application in Process 24th June
Got second SMS Application in Process 26th June
I guess everyone got approve/decline update within hours of SMS. Still no updates here. :(

Back