• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

My Sapphiro Dual (Master+Amex) timeline ....
1. Applied on 22/06
2. VKYC on 23/06
3. Approved on 24/06
4. Received Dual card today 27/06

No Verification call, No Physical Verification
ICICI Savings bank relationship for more than 10 years, Have Amazon Pay Card with 5.1 L limitmoothest application experience that I have heard of so far.
another reason that u did not get 3L is:
U got paid upgrade. Paid upgrade is possible even if ur salary is 1L or sometimes even lesser.
LTF upgrades based on 2L salary criteria or this Alumini offer, which is there premium CC holders whom they want to have limit of 3L at least.

Its my opinion. Anyone who got LTF cards can share if they got lesser limit.

However, ICIcI is generous in giving LE. Mine got 8.5L in just 1-2 years
Assumptions, I got alumni offer LTF upgrade, I am an ISB Alumni and no ISB alumni has a salary of less than 1 lakh ofcourse if they are working. And speaking of premium customers I hold a privilege banking relationship with icici and 3 credit cards already also my employer is listed with ICICI. Any other doubt? Feel free to check attached email confirmation from icici.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230629_023756_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230629_023756_Gmail.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
I am having a different thought: Can't we re-apply for Sapphiro CC again via this link and this time take the other variant (either VISA or MC) that was not issued initially? I called customer support for converting sapphiro cc to visa and they denied. Thinking to use this method.
Use Twitter approach.

Did you get rejected Or waiting for a call?

If waiting, you guys can call customer care to arrange for a call from the credit cards team till the point that the correct person calls you
I am not getting calls, let alone be rejected.

A friend of mine did vkyc on 13th or 14th june. He yesterday asked about his application status on twitter and got the answer that it was rejected. I have seen few people here getting the message that their application has been rejected but were dispatched card in a day or two. So wanted to know.

I am not getting calls, let alone be rejected.

A friend of mine did vkyc on 13th or 14th june. He yesterday asked about his application status on twitter and got the answer that it was rejected. I have seen few people here getting the message that their application has been rejected but were dispatched card in a day or two. So wanted to know.
Fill the form again.

Hi Team ICICI Bank,
I currently hold Sapphiro Amex + MC Dual Card as Lifetime free, would like to get Sapphiro CC in VISA.
Credit Card Last 4 Digits: XXXX, XXXX
Hoping to get a call back from you soon.
Regards, XXXX
Contact. +91-XXXXXXXXXX
Thanks lemme try.

Yes will keep you updated.

Anyone with already holding DF Card (with MMT Signature) added in DF app, and now got DF from Sapphiro- tried adding to same DF application.

It's not showing both DF cards, only last one DF of MMT is showing.
Any one confirm ?? Or post screenshot?

@rahulsethi @hakunamatata

Finally got the 12 spam emails for card controls. Never have I been so happy to see spam 😂

Successfully converted Visa to Dual Variant. The Visa one is still active as of now. Will confirm if it's de-activated
Do you have any other relationship with icici?

Back