• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

Btw, those who have received the credit card and DF card, please tell which courier was used to ship these?

As for my previous experience, icici always used this super shitty Meghraj Express to ship my parcels (Amz Pay ICICI Renewed CC, Coral CC). In case of Amz Pay, they didn't deliver for 20 days and then returned to origin. Next time they shipped with Bluedart. In case of Coral CC, they didn't deliver for 15+ days and then I was able to collect it from their office (since it was covid period, so they allowed from their office collection).

Btw, those who have received the credit card and DF card, please tell which courier was used to ship these?

As for my previous experience, icici always used this super shitty Meghraj Express to ship my parcels (Amz Pay ICICI Renewed CC, Coral CC). In case of Amz Pay, they didn't deliver for 20 days and then returned to origin. Next time they shipped with Bluedart. In case of Coral CC, they didn't deliver for 15+ days and then I was able to collect it from their office (since it was covid period, so they allowed from their office collection).
I got my ICICI Platinum card by BlueDart recently - May 2023.

For me, each and every ICICI shipment was shipped through BlueDart and received each of them in 1-2 days post shipping. And mine is a Tier 3/4 kinda city.

Dreamfolks welcome letter mentions 2 lounge access per year internationally.

Whereas in the website/icici letter I saw 2 lounge access in international lounges (in India). Can someone confirm which one is applicable?

Update:

I applied under alumni program. The verification call came yesterday, I mentioned all details to the third party verification cum data entry woman.

My vKYC was rejected because purportedly the data entry woman entered incomplete mother's name. For illustration, if my mom's name is 'Aishwarya Rai Bachchan', only 'Aishwarya Rai Bach' was visible to agent doing KYC.

Later data entry woman called and confirmed she entered full 'Aishwarya Rai Bachchan', she has no clue why bank agent cannot see the whole thing. Promised me that she will generate a new application with only ''Aishwarya' mentioned because it seems like ICICI system has some strange character limit.

ICICI Bank continues to work in mysterious ways.

Update:

Same verification cum data entry woman created a new application number. Because of new application number, I've sent AST YES twice, might result in 2 CIBIL hits.

vKYC was completed yesterday, June 29. KYC agent confirmed all details matched the application. Only my GPS location was Bangalore because I'm travelling while my permanent address is Bombay. I suppose that doesn't matter, at most they will do physical verification at my address.

Now what? How long is ICICI taking to accept or reject the application? Where to track application status using application number?

Update:

Same verification cum data entry woman created a new application number. Because of new application number, I've sent AST YES twice, might result in 2 CIBIL hits.

vKYC was completed yesterday, June 29. KYC agent confirmed all details matched the application. Only my GPS location was Bangalore because I'm travelling while my permanent address is Bombay. I suppose that doesn't matter, at most they will do physical verification at my address.

Now what? How long is ICICI taking to accept or reject the application? Where to track application status using application number?
Wait for 1 week in which you will get 15 days processing message ---> Then verification call ---> May be physical verification ---> Approval.
Now that since you have already sent the AST message twice, probably there will be two cibil hit. The best thing you can do is become our lab rat, do the vkyc again and this time ask for sapphiro VISA (or even tell them to downgrade to rubyx, it has railway lounge). If that works, you will be having sapphiro amex plus mc along with Sapphiro visa or RubyX...

Any chance of getting this LTF offer on my Masters degree from Overseas. If so whom to contact? My RM is not able help me in this regard...

What is the hierarchy of icici cards? The official customer care is telling me that there is an upgrade offer to rubyx. I thought sapphiro is better

What is the hierarchy of icici cards? The official customer care is telling me that there is an upgrade offer to rubyx. I thought sapphiro is better
Look at the hierarchy here:
Toggle among "Select Annual Income" tabs.... you will see the hierarchy..

After Sapphiro , Emeralde..

Last edited:
So sapphiro is their second best card? It's shitty at best even with ltf
+1

All ICICI Credit cards are shitty, except LTF Emeralde for unlimited international and domestic lounge access..
All other cards only for merchant offers..
Any paid ICICI CC is shit*y..

Back