• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

Guys, do the statements come separately for both the cards MC and Amex or it will be a single statement? In case of single statement, I can pay any of the cards?

Also, is there anyone who tried to convert from VISA to Dual mc amex and got their visa variant deactivated? Because they say so.

I don't think so I have a limit of 2.9 lakhs and I was upgraded to a paid Sapphiro sharing the limit with my other cards MMT Signature, Apay, and Platinum. (All LTF now) So base limit is less than 3 lakhs for sure.
Here u mentioned ‘paid upgrade’ and later got LTF.
I tried to establish the low limit connection from here.
we all are from good institutes and earning handsomely I believe, so no question about u being less. 😀

U can share ur theory for low limit.

And we can agree on one thing, Icici cc system is full of sh*t😂

I don't think they deactivate the card. Mine is still working. Coral one is the Visa, not sure if they'll ever fix it. 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230629-033153~2.png
    Screenshot_20230629-033153~2.png
    25.4 KB · Views: 49
Police verification isn’t required for the reissue of a passport if an applicant submits the renewal application before his/her current passport expires.
Police verification occurs, and it is entirely dependent on the Passport Office as they are the ones who determine whether verification will take place or not.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230629_160018_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230629_160018_Chrome.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 11
No
Police verification occurs, and it is entirely dependent on the Passport Office as they are the ones who determine whether verification will take place or not.

Normally it doesnot happen if there is no change in existing passport data and user must apply for reissue before expiry of existing passport.

If there is change in any data during reissue application from existing one or you applied after expiry of existing passport the PV will happen.

No

Normally it doesnot happen if there is no change in existing passport data and user must apply for reissue before expiry of existing passport.
Again, I am not disagreeing with you, but verification can indeed happen, and it depends on the Passport office. This information is directly from the Passport office, and I am not making it up. Last time, around 4-5 years ago, when our passport was up for renewal, an officer came, took some documents, and left. It is possible that things may have changed during these years, but according to the Passport office, they still conduct verifications.

Back