• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

Again, I am not disagreeing with you, but verification can indeed happen, and it depends on the Passport office. This information is directly from the Passport office, and I am not making it up. Last time, around 4-5 years ago, when our passport was up for renewal, an officer came, took some documents, and left. It is possible that things may have changed during these years, but according to the Passport office, they still conduct verifications.
Maan liya bade bhai😀😀😀

Here u mentioned ‘paid upgrade’ and later got LTF.
I tried to establish the low limit connection from here.
we all are from good institutes and earning handsomely I believe, so no question about u being less. 😀

U can share ur theory for low limit.

And we can agree on one thing, Icici cc system is full of sh*t😂
Touche

I actually have one albeit a personal one. I once defaulted on my credit card payments on my ICICI platinum CC, a shortfall of 25p human rounding error while paying the bill., was back in 2017. The bank reported the same to CIBIL (My one and only default so far) and since then probably I am flagged in bank's algorithms because all these years I haven't seen any limit upgrade from ICICI despite having a privilege savings account and 5 credit cards. Though I haven't used ICICI cc much also my mains being Magnus, DCB and Air Vistara Infinite mostly. Any suggestion how I might rectify the situation because on other bank cards I have at least 2-3 times the limit of what I have with ICICI.

I received my MC+Amex card today.

In BMS website i can use both to receive complimentary ticket offer. BMS website mentions 1 free ticket per month. Is it 1 each on both cards? or total 1

I actually have one albeit a personal one. I once defaulted on my credit card payments on my ICICI platinum CC, a shortfall of 25p human rounding error while paying the bill., was back in 2017. The bank reported the same to CIBIL (My one and only default so far) and since then probably I am flagged in bank's algorithms because all these years I haven't seen any limit upgrade from ICICI despite having a privilege savings account and 5 credit cards. Though I haven't used ICICI cc much also my mains being Magnus, DCB and Air Vistara Infinite mostly. Any suggestion how I might rectify the situation because on other bank cards I have at least 2-3 times the limit of what I have with ICICI.
U can open icici wealth account, maybe on ur name or family members name. (IP to open is negotiable, ppl pay around 2-5L and then take out) connect ur account there.

Privilege is not premium anymore. ‘Wealth’ is.

But honestly, that 25p will haunt u for total 7-8 years.😅
Its like ‘sadhe saati’ in astrology terms.

Also during the initial call the agent said for amex cards Rs 500 cashback will be given with 1st transaction. Has anyone successfully done that?

This is strange. I think CCs don't report a default if you pay the minimum due or more -- they'll charge truckload of interest on the balance, and your utilization ratio will blow up, but it's not a default, IIUC. A shortfall of 25p on the TOTAL amount would usually be well above the minimum (hence NOT a default), and even the interest on that would be a joke (unless you ignored the following month's bill).

This is strange. I think CCs don't report a default if you pay the minimum due or more -- they'll charge truckload of interest on the balance, and your utilization ratio will blow up, but it's not a default, IIUC. A shortfall of 25p on the TOTAL amount would usually be well above the minimum (hence NOT a default), and even the interest on that would be a joke (unless you ignored the following month's bill).
My MAD = TAD that month EMI payments. Unlucky me and on that I missed 25 paisa rounding error. It actually was a joke but ICICI did not reverse it.

My MAD = TAD that month EMI payments. Unlucky me and on that I missed 25 paisa rounding error. It actually was a joke but ICICI did not reverse it.
:( I've never done EMIs on credit cards, so I haven't come across such a scenario.

I sometimes round UP and pay.

I especially do this when I pre-pay minimum (usually when bill is large). I schedule a separate transaction for the balance. And I do this literally for the due date.

Usually, for small bills, I'd schedule single payment for full bill a day or two in advance of due date.

I generally take care of paying up to the last paisa AND no more -- but sometimes if I'm happy with the card or the bank, I round up the due and "tip" the bank between 1 and 99 paise. :)

Sometimes the bank itself rounds down the total due -- though in that case I find that they have the nicety to not charge any interest on the balance in the following statement. I.e., if I got statement for 2134 instead of 2134.45 (which I spent) and I pay 2134 -- the next month bill will only be next month spends plus 45p, without interest on the 45p.

Don't expect any change to the list. I don't think they're working on it.
First they need to process the current flow of applications, that itself they are finding hard to manage 🤣🤣.

I think recently the number of applications increased, earlier people were getting approval/rejection message couple of days post KYC. I did mine last week, still waiting for any communication post 15 days message.

inst0001 FMS Delhi
inst0003 IIM Ahmedabad
inst0004 IIM Bangalore
inst0005 IIM Calcutta
inst0006 IIM Indore
inst0007 IIM Kozhikode
inst0008 IIM Lucknow
inst0009 IIM Raipur
inst0010 IIM Ranchi
inst0011 IIM Rohtak
inst0012 IIM Shillong
inst0013 IIM Trichy