• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

Wait for 1 week in which you will get 15 days processing message ---> Then verification call ---> May be physical verification ---> Approval.
Now that since you have already sent the AST message twice, probably there will be two cibil hit. The best thing you can do is become our lab rat, do the vkyc again and this time ask for sapphiro VISA (or even tell them to downgrade to rubyx, it has railway lounge). If that works, you will be having sapphiro amex plus mc along with Sapphiro visa or RubyX...
@LJGIBBS
After verification call, how many days it took for your approval?
Did physical verification happened after that?
Received verification call on Wednesday & as per my previous experience, approval should've received by today max :(

Last edited:
Dear Customer, we are unable to approve your Credit Card Application xxxxxxxxx. Please re-apply after 6 months from the date of your current application.

Am I the first one to get rejected in alumini offer with listed institution? 🥲🥲
On the same boat here. For me, the guy responsible for physical verification didn't come. So because of him, I got rejection. As confirmed by those ladies who fill out application.

Those who got rejected, during vKYC, did you tell your income is above 20L? The lady who filled my application specifically said to say this, irrespective of your actual income. Else it won't be approved. So, wanted to know if that was the case here.

Those who got rejected, during vKYC, did you tell your income is above 20L? The lady who filled my application specifically said to say this, irrespective of your actual income. Else it won't be approved. So, wanted to know if that was the case here.
Yes we did.

@LJGIBBS
After verification call, how many days it took for your approval?
Did physical verification happened after that?
Received verification call on Wednesday & as per my previous experience, approval should've received by today max :(
In my case there was no verification. I got approval msg the next day after verification call.. This generally has been the trend. You can either way or call them to know the details of application

In my case there was no verification. I got approval msg the next day after verification call.. This generally has been the trend. You can either way or call them to know the details of application
Maybe messaging here was the key😂
Approved ♥️
Had gotten LTF Rubyx MC+Amex just 3 weeks ago. Now received another gemstone card💎 Screenshot_2023-06-30-21-38-28-29_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Anyone knows bms offer details regarding monthly quota - is it calender month or statement month

Also is it dependent on when the transaction is done or the date of the movie. Assuming calender month, if I book on 30th for a movie on 2nd, will my quota be refilled on 1st of the month?

Mine got rejected yesterday, filled out the form again yesterday, another guy called today regarding the application and i asked him the reason for rejection and he said he would confirm the same from the backend team and get back to me...

No update on reason for rejection yet.

Mine got rejected yesterday, filled out the form again yesterday, another guy called today regarding the application and i asked him the reason for rejection and he said he would confirm the same from the backend team and get back to me...

No update on reason for rejection yet.
You got any SMS like?

Dear Customer, Your ICICI Bank Credit Card Application XXX is under processing. The final status will be communicated to you within 15 days.

You got any SMS like?

Dear Customer, Your ICICI Bank Credit Card Application XXX is under processing. The final status will be communicated to you within 15 days.
I just got this! You have got this too, so I hope this is a good sign!

Btw did you re-apply to get the VISA variant? How's that going?

I just got this! You have got this too, so I hope this is a good sign!

Btw did you re-apply to get the VISA variant? How's that going?
Nope, on day 1, I applied for my friend to check what the process was, etc. His application was stuck after a 5-day wala SMS. I filled out that contact us form again, and the agent again processed that old application. Four days later, he got a 15-day wala SMS. After 1 day, his application got approved, and yesterday, his card was delivered, AMEX + MC.

So this time I applied for myself after his application was approved, and today I got a 15-day Wala SMS.

Back