• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

Finally recieved a call and applied. Application was done on last to last saturday. First tuesday after that got a message that application has been rejected. Just last monday got a call from icici that their would be home verification. Lady on the other end said that the visit is scheduled for wednesday, but I didn't get any call or visit. Should I contact them via twitter or wait for few days for the local agent to come?
I see you're in same boat. I applied, got rejected in KYC due to mismatch information, they had entered post graduate and I had told graduate. Then reapplied with alternate number, waited for some time and then contacted Twitter on application status, got rejected within one hour after contacting Twitter support callback. Then I filled form again and requested the agent to help me as both nos got used, they requested seniors and got application refreshed. Got impatient again and wrote mail to ICICI customer care, for rejected. Lost all hopes and gave up, after a week got a call that they will do home verification and it will get approved as rejection reason was address issue. No one came, waited for more than a week, complaint on Twitter and got rejected message once again after their callback. Gave up on it but after reading so many people getting it , planned to give it a last try. Reapplied and the agent helped a lot, he asked his back-end team to refresh and dig up the reason for rejection each time, looks like address has been blacklisted. I don't know why, none of my family members took a loan or cc from ICICI and the home loan we took from another bank already been paid lot of time back and closed. Now reapplied with different address and got VKYC and everything done, patiently waiting untill I get a call from them that I've expressed a intrest in card, told them that already applied but the lady said that she can't see any application attached to that number,maybe got refreshed accidentally. Reapplied again, did VKYC and got busy in meeting so couldn't pick up the last callback that agent does after VKYC, so was worried will it get rejected ? Waited patiently and got message after 4-5 days that application is recieved and you will get status in 15 days with an application number which was different from the one in KYC mail. Was confused but thought to leave it be after so much hassle as I thought it's not worth to devote so much time and mental peace to it. Finally got the approval message today.

Phew!! That was a long post, I don't think many would read it , but that was a hell lot of struggle for over a month.

Moral : Never contact customer support or twitter support for alumini offer, those bas***** will cause the rejection and might blacklist address. Wait patiently, it will take time but will happen.

Moral : Never contact customer support or twitter support for alumini offer, those bas***** will cause the rejection and might blacklist address. Wait patiently, it will take time but will happen.
Thankfully, I never did. And the issue got resolved. Home verification was done on sat, got cards active 2 hours later on imobile and recieved physical cards yesterday.

That said, my friend also had to go through similar ordial as you. He applied on 12/13th June. Didn't recieve any communication. Was getting calls everyday from ICICI's landline number but there was no voice from other side. Recieved a rejection message. I told him to wait and continue to take calls, could be false alarm as seen by many on this thread. But he didn't listen and contacted ICICI on twitter. Got the confirmation that application is rejected. Got a call few days later that his application is approved pending home verification. He told he got message about rejection. Customer care executive told him that he would check. He found out that it was mark closed by my friend via twitter. So he had to apply again. Now he is being delayed because of the first application. Customer care is helping this time, getting all the permissions from higher ups. But yeah, their customer care team on twitter is probably the worst.

Thankfully, I never did. And the issue got resolved. Home verification was done on sat, got cards active 2 hours later on imobile and recieved physical cards yesterday.

That said, my friend also had to go through similar ordial as you. He applied on 12/13th June. Didn't recieve any communication. Was getting calls everyday from ICICI's landline number but there was no voice from other side. Recieved a rejection message. I told him to wait and continue to take calls, could be false alarm as seen by many on this thread. But he didn't listen and contacted ICICI on twitter. Got the confirmation that application is rejected. Got a call few days later that his application is approved pending home verification. He told he got message about rejection. Customer care executive told him that he would check. He found out that it was mark closed by my friend via twitter. So he had to apply again. Now he is being delayed because of the first application. Customer care is helping this time, getting all the permissions from higher ups. But yeah, their customer care team on twitter is probably the worst.
True Twitter team is just lazy and rejects the application to avoid hassle while alumini team is too hardworking, they are giving their all and try everything. If all work like that our banks will leave everyone behind in no time.

As per the dreamfolks app, I can see I have 2 free domestic spa and 2 international lounge (global lounge) as per Sapphiro LTF card that I got via alumni program.
Can someone confirm if the above 2 offers are unconditional and not depended on card spends.

I am aware of 5k to be spent in previous quarter on card to get domestic lounge free.

Anything I am missing?

As per the dreamfolks app, I can see I have 2 free domestic spa and 2 international lounge (global lounge) as per Sapphiro LTF card that I got via alumni program.
Can someone confirm if the above 2 offers are unconditional and not depended on card spends.

I am aware of 5k to be spent in previous quarter on card to get domestic lounge free.

Anything I am missing?
DF cards pe unconditional hota hai

Anything I am missing?
If you have all the three variants shouldn't it show 4?

Back