• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

srikant

TF Premier
Naah on document, id card uploading page....
There was an option to which i was told to not select same as adhaar even if communication address is same.
I wasn't instructed about this. I don't remember ur very well, but I would have probably chosen this option had I noticed it, because the addresses indeed match in my case.

nrj1007

TF Premier
Is there any point in activating the MasterCard at all?I have ICICI Platinum in MasterCard too (and it anyway shares the limit). I finished activating the Amex card.

I'm also wondering how the whole thing will show up on CIBIL. I've never had multiple cards from the same bank before. And these even share limit, which makes it even more interesting. I guess they'll also share statement date? - my Platinum is billed on 20th - it'll be likewise for the Sapphiros, am I right?
The bookmyshow offer, on mastercard you will get discount whereas on amex you will get cashback.

sarikas

TF Buzz
Hi experts, I'm using amex variant first time.

got 40 reward points for 1000rs spent. reward points in icici Sapphiro amex card.. anyone knows it's worth in rs? Where to redeem it etc?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Hi experts, I'm using amex variant first time.

got 40 reward points for 1000rs spent. reward points in icici Sapphiro amex card.. anyone knows it's worth in rs? Where to redeem it etc?
1 reward points = Rs. 0.25, so you have total Rs. 10 in hand. and to redeem it first you have to wait for your bill generation, pls. note reward points redemption charges are Rs. 99+GST every time you redeem.

sarikas

TF Buzz
1 reward points = Rs. 0.25, so you have total Rs. 10 in hand. and to redeem it first you have to wait for your bill generation, pls. note reward points redemption charges are Rs. 99+GST every time you redeem.
Thank you,please see the screenshot attached of reward points.. 40 reward points means 10rs?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-21-10-35-45-00_9c5d58cccb392c7574a8ddacf7cdd307.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-21-10-35-45-00_9c5d58cccb392c7574a8ddacf7cdd307.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 20

Jhon Anand

TF Premier
Hi, so one query from those who already received the card. I got the card approval message 3 days back and the usage set message also. I can see it in iMobile app too. But i haven't received the card dispatch message or tracking details.

When do they dispatch the card ?

As per my experience with HDFC SBI and Axis, they did next day of approval message and sent the details. Wondering about ICICI.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Hi, so one query from those who already received the card. I got the card approval message 3 days back and the usage set message also. I can see it in iMobile app too. But i haven't received the card dispatch message or tracking details.

As per my experience with HDFC SBI and Axis, they did next day of approval message and sent the details. Wondering about ICICI.
You can track card delivery status in app as well

Jhon Anand

TF Premier
You can track card delivery status in app as well
Can you please let me know the steps ? When I open cards in app I see two cards amex+mc and below them, this

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-21-11-35-27-96_9c5d58cccb392c7574a8ddacf7cdd307.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-21-11-35-27-96_9c5d58cccb392c7574a8ddacf7cdd307.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 30

srichaitanya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

ICICI takes time to dispatch the card. Wait for 4 to 5 days, you will get the tracking details.

Cierdo

TF Premier
I applied two days ago, completed KYC and all formalities, any approximate idea as to how long does the approval process take?

sarikas

TF Buzz

I got after a week