• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

sarikas

TF Buzz
I have received dreamfolks card today for the icici Sapphiro. While registering on dreamfolks app, it's asking for the PIN. Does anyone know how to generate the pin?

Riya

TF Ace
I applied two days ago, completed KYC and all formalities, any approximate idea as to how long does the approval process take?
same here.... applied on monday 17th july and did all sorts of KYC that day itself.... but no further email or SMS received from ICICI yet.... Do they actually verify the degree from institute, that's why it takes that long?

haroldh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have received dreamfolks card today for the icici Sapphiro. While registering on dreamfolks app, it's asking for the PIN. Does anyone know how to generate the pin?
Call the customer care. There is a 5-10 min hold, a customer care executive will connect with you, ask DF card details and give pin. Use it to login to app.

Enthusiast

TF Premier
I registered my privelege card on dreamfolks and can i add other bank cards also to this dreamfolks...so all lounge list will be in one place? It is asking 2 rs non refundable fee to add card

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
Attention Please!!! I got my first statement today (one month old card) This icici card lounge access mentions the need to spend 5K in previous quarter to get access?
1. What if one has to access lounge in the 1st quarter itself ?
2. I was able to add mastercard to the dreamfolks qr generation page and there it says I have 2 remaining access. So, I can definitely generate QR for mastercard using the webpage and access lounge. But I wasn't able to add Amex variant
3. I want to try Irish House lounge at Kolkata which might give access through Amex, I am just not sure whether I'll be charged. How to confirm?

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
Attention Please!!! I got my first statement today (one month old card) This icici card lounge access mentions the need to spend 5K in previous quarter to get access?
2. I was able to add mastercard to the dreamfolks qr generation page and there it says I have 2 remaining access. So, I can definitely generate QR for mastercard using the webpage and access lounge. But I wasn't able to add Amex variant
3. I want to try Irish House lounge at Kolkata which might give access through Amex, I am just not sure whether I'll be charged. How to confirm?
No Amex network cards aren't eligible for Amex lounges. Only Platinum reserve credit card or Platinum charge card/centurion cards can access those lounges.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
@4uziaul Can you find the thread in which one person confirmed that for first two quarters 5k spending isn't necessary

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
No Amex network cards aren't eligible for Amex lounges. Only Platinum reserve credit card or Platinum charge card/centurion cards can access those lounges.
No, I was trying to know about Irish House Lounge. They are allowing access through ICICI amex also.. And I'll be in Kolkata on Sunday, that's why thought I could skip the queue of travel club lounge