• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

I don't know if the condition of Rs. 5000 spend in previous quarter is applied strictly on ICICI cards.

I've used lounge access on my coral card 2-3 times, without spending a penny in previous quarter (Coral also has the Rs. 5000 spend criteria).

Also, I've seen a screenshot where an IDFC card linked to Dreamfolks shows the spend criteria on the DF webaccess itself and whether you are eligible for lounge access this quarter or not. Have not seen anything like this on my ICICI cards linked with DF.

nirsark

TF Premier
Okay so it has been almost a week since I received my ICICI Sapphiro VISA CC (converted from Sapphiro Dual Amex+MC). As of today I can confirm all 3 variants are active and running. I dodged 2 calls from ICICI Bank, haven't gotten them since then.

R0H17

TF Select
I’ve got a weird one for you fellas.

Before applying through the alumni campaign, I had applied twice for ICICI Platinum card coz I wanted a LTF card for ICICI offers. I already have the APay card.
Both my earlier applications were rejected as office verification could not be done by their physical verification people.

I found this thread on 12th July midnight and my application was in by 1am.
On 12th itself I got a call from an agent for the credit card application, but he was asking for my payslip and other documents. When I told him that I had applied through the alumni campaign and that I had an application rejected just 10 days back, he told be 2 things:
Learning 1. I need to apply after at least a month, else new application will also be rejected.
Learning 2. There’s a separate team for alumini who would call to log the application (we already know that).

On 14th, I got a call from the alumni application agent. I told her aslo that my application was recently rejected by ICICI and that the alumni application would also be rejected. She asked if I had another number I could apply with.
Learning 3. ICICI application dedupe logic is on mobile number and not on mobile+PAN combo like some other banks.

So, I logged a new application with my alternate number.

Next day (15th July), I received the SMS that my application is under process and I'll get final update in 15 days.

On 17th, the ICICI Bank physical verification guy called me for office verification. I was WFH that day. 🤦🏻
I told them to come back 2 days later as I was WFH for 2 days.

On 19th, no one came for verification. I called the guy in the evening and he told me he was on leave for a few days and someone from office would be in touch.

I had all but given up hope. I was assuming that this application would also be rejected and I was planning to contacting customer care the next day to escalate.

I did try to get in touch with customer care on 20th, but could not take there call back due to work.

To my surprise, I got approval SMS in the evening and the cards (dual MC+AMEX) were visible on iMobile app after a couple of hours.

Go figure.

Pankhuri

TF Ace
Got that, it's showing no records found. They might dispatch it soon, I guess yet to be dispatched. Thanks !!
For what it's worth, i got the dispatch message the same day it was delivered. However tracking from awb link shows that it was dispatched the next day it showed up in iMobile.

RadioactiveTabela

TF Premier
I’ve got a weird one for you fellas.

Before applying through the alumni campaign, I had applied twice for ICICI Platinum card coz I wanted a LTF card for ICICI offers. I already have the APay card.
Both my earlier applications were rejected as office verification could not be done by their physical verification people.

I found this thread on 12th July midnight and my application was in by 1am.
On 12th itself I got a call from an agent for the credit card application, but he was asking for my payslip and other documents. When I told him that I had applied through the alumni campaign and that I had an application rejected just 10 days back, he told be 2 things:
Learning 1. I need to apply after at least a month, else new application will also be rejected.
Learning 2. There’s a separate team for alumini who would call to log the application (we already know that).

On 14th, I got a call from the alumni application agent. I told her aslo that my application was recently rejected by ICICI and that the alumni application would also be rejected. She asked if I had another number I could apply with.
Learning 3. ICICI application dedupe logic is on mobile number and not on mobile+PAN combo like some other banks.

So, I logged a new application with my alternate number.

Next day (15th July), I received the SMS that my application is under process and I'll get final update in 15 days.

On 17th, the ICICI Bank physical verification guy called me for office verification. I was WFH that day. 🤦🏻
I told them to come back 2 days later as I was WFH for 2 days.

On 19th, no one came for verification. I called the guy in the evening and he told me he was on leave for a few days and someone from office would be in touch.

I had all but given up hope. I was assuming that this application would also be rejected and I was planning to contacting customer care the next day to escalate.

I did try to get in touch with customer care on 20th, but could not take there call back due to work.

To my surprise, I got approval SMS in the evening and the cards (dual MC+AMEX) were visible on iMobile app after a couple of hours.

Go figure.
This is strange. I successfully applied through alumni program but didn’t give any meaningful office details to agent. I simply told her write “Bandra Kurla Complex Mumbai 400051” without telling any building name or unit number. Obviously no office verification was done because no one called me to ask where in BKC should he go to verify. My CIBIL report doesn’t mention any office address either.

RajMahadik

TF Premier
ICICI logic unpredictable :

22 JUNE : applied though alumni agent

23 JUNE : KYC COMPLETE ( BUT MISTAKEN TO TELL INCOME SLAB 10-20 LAC INSTEAD OF ABOVE 20 LAC )

27 JUNE: HOME VERIFICATION SUCCESSFUL

28 JUNE : Dear Customer, we are unable to approve your Credit Card Application XXXXXXX. Please re-apply after 6 months from the date of your current application.

17 JULY : ALUMNI AGENT AGAIN CALLED
( DIFFERENT AGENT - HE ERASED MY ALL APPLICATION , APPLIED FRESH ONE THROUGH SAME NUMBER , INSTRUCTIONS GAVE REGARDING INCOME SLAB , GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE ETC ETC , THOUGH I am CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEE INDEED )

18 JULY : KYC SUCCESS

18 JULY : 15 DAYS APPLICATION SMS BY ICICI

19 JULY: NO HOME/ OFFICE VERIFICATION

20 JULY: BOOM ,WELCOME TO ICICI CC SMS..

21 JULY : CARD SHOWING IN IMOBILE ( time taken more due to they ve merged my 2 customer id )

note : total 5 icici cc , all are now 300k , all LTF Platinum , apay , mmt sign , saphiro dual ,
cibil as of 22 july - 776 ( 22 cc , 4 loan )

total cibil hit by icici = 4 ( 2 of 100k , 2 of 1k )

total cibil hit in a month ( june - July) = 8

12 july : STD CHARTERED HIT CIBIL n conditionally approved

11 july - indusind reject

dont know icici working on which perspectives...

waiting for card dispatched...

anilkrsh

TF Premier
I am still not able to complete my KYC since last month. It shows my aadhar address is not complete. The agent told me, this is a bug in their portal and my address needs to be more than 10 words and asked me to update aadhar address if I want the credit card! He said they are losing 20% customers because of this bug. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

D

Deleted member 16965

Any chance to get sapphiro LTF based on relationship?? i have salary account with ICICI for over 12 yrs....
Net salary credit should be 2 lacs+ monthly after deducting taxes for Sapphiro LTF. If you have Wealth account in ICICI that may help to some extent.

D

Deleted member 16965

my salary account is wealth only.... just its not upto 2L .... any chance to try???
Nope for LTF.... but you can get paid Sapphiro card. You should push your Wealth RM based upon your ICICI banking relationship for LTF Sapphiro.

RajMahadik

TF Premier
my card approved on 21 july... haven't received dispatch msg / mail... in how much mean time they usually dispatched the cards?? not talking about DF card ?
For what it's worth, i got the dispatch message the same day it was delivered. However tracking from awb link shows that it was dispatched the next day it showed up in iMobile.

zegatron

TF Neo
There is no ICICI BOGO on Visa Variant. I have been informed it's only on MC one. Upon entering card number on BMS it's reverts with offer not applicable for this card message. Visa one does have the Visa Signature offer which has a limited quota and works only during specific times of the day. Hope that clears it up. Also Amex one has that offer but it's not a flat discount but you get cashback after 60 days or so.
Has anyone able to apply AMEX BOGO offer on BMS? First in offer section it does not accept AMEX variant, and then even the payment via the AMEX variant fails.
Kindly help if anyone has availed and how?

RajMahadik

TF Premier
Has anyone able to apply AMEX BOGO offer on BMS? First in offer section it does not accept AMEX variant, and then even the payment via the AMEX variant fails.
Kindly help if anyone has availed and how?

BOGO working with mc varient... Amex not accepting...