• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Fantastic, now I can apply again 😁.

Edit: Applied today and got a call after few hours. Asked her to process same old application. She asked to upload last semester marksheet also in video kyc link. I did and then she processed. No video kyc again. Hopefully will get it this time.
Finally got 15 days message today. So one step further 😂.

sharma

TF Premier
Only 1 enquiry showing in CIBIl, it they don't give then it's time to change my salary account and relationship with ICICI
If it's rejected then you have to wait for three months.
Also once drop an email to customer care asking for the reason of rejection.
Sometimes they can re consider we never knew.

zealsid

TF Select
If it's rejected then you have to wait for three months.
Also once drop an email to customer care asking for the reason of rejection.
Sometimes they can re consider we never knew.
Yea, I am trying through twitter team to reconsider. Let's see

hritiksakshi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Applied two weeks back thru link of my institute.

The agent named prateek called the very next day, after detailed discussion wherein he noted down every single detail ( it's cumbersome coz I have an icici Amazon pay already) and then told me I ll recieve a kyc link on which I have to upload my degree certificate.

Received the link on 2 hours ..did kyc the same day with first uploading the degree certificate (nothing else) and did kyc with pan + pen signature.

After which after 4 days I got message that my request is processing. Today the card got approved , upon checking icici netbanking i have been unfortunately issued a visa variant :(..

Apparently it shows in netbanking as my card *visa platinum* instead of *signature*

Can anyone confirm if we get bookmyshow benefit now? Or still not for us.

Will update once I get the card

deepcards

TF Premier
I think Bookmy show offer is for Saphirro , and not related to Visa/etc. Visa signature doesnt have a bms offer, visa infinite has one, which is mostly full. But u shud get the BMS offer irrespective of visa signature or platinum. But i also think it will be visa signature on the physical card that you will get.

The agent named prateek called the very next day, after detailed discussion wherein he noted down every single detail ( it's cumbersome coz I have an icici Amazon pay already) and then told me I ll recieve a kyc link on which I have to upload my degree certificate.

Received the link on 2 hours ..did kyc the same day with first uploading the degree certificate (nothing else) and did kyc with pan + pen signature.

After which after 4 days I got message that my request is processing. Today the card got approved , upon checking icici netbanking i have been unfortunately issued a visa variant :(..

Apparently it shows in netbanking as my card *visa platinum* instead of *signature*

sharma

TF Premier

You will get bms😂
Ideally in bms there are two different offers one is for icici Sapphiro and other is based on visa signature ( idfc select, axis ace, icici Sapphiro signature.....) So ideally these two are different offers.

If you receive visa platinum also you will be eligible for bms offer and if you receive visa signature then you will get both offers🤝

fageriaji

TF Premier
I applied yesterday and completed VKYC, got one application number before VKYC and received different application number today. Don't know what is happening. Is this happened with anyone else?
Same happened with me. I applied on sunday and video kyc done on sunday. On Monday received sms with new application number and both application number are not traceable on icici website.

fageriaji

TF Premier
Is there any way to get ICICI Sapphiro LTF via alumni program without having institute name in their list? Is anyone got it?
Just give a try,
Fill the form and you will get the call from icici bank and tell them all details with you institute name (without telling your institute name is not listed).
Make sure to not provide cibil check consent by sms before bank representative confirm your application.
Then share your experience here.

Theron

TF Premier
Is there any way to get ICICI Sapphiro LTF via alumni program without having institute name in their list? Is anyone got it?
Not at all. Just wait for your institute to be included in their list. In case they process, it will be on hold by back head team. You will waste one CIBIL enquiry.

fageriaji

TF Premier
Same happened with me. I applied on sunday and video kyc done on sunday. On Monday received sms with new application number and both application number are not traceable on icici website.
My process follow till today:
Day 1 Saturday: Filled online application

Day 2 Sunday: Received call 4th time (unable to pickup on Saturday an Sunday afternoon) from ICICI bank representative (6:49 PM) and tell all details and Video KYC done (7:25 PM)

Day 3 Monday: Received SMS from ICICI with new application number and my application is under process will be completed with in 15 days.

Day 5 Wednesday (Today): Get a call (9:10 AM) from unknown guy who asked my address and said he is coming for physical verification for ICICI bank loan (he think that I have applied for loan) asked about salary, job, designation, family members, name of 2 neighbors and clicked photo of my home. [I asked him weather he works for icici bank then he told me that I am from private agency and we do this for HDFC, ICICI and PayTM)

Now waiting response from ICICI bank as I am unable to track my application on ICICI bank website and iMobile.

UPDATE:
Day 5 Wednesday: Got an email for credit card approved and now 2 CC (MC and Amex) is reflecting in my iMobile.
:giggle:

Last edited:

sharma

TF Premier
My process follow till today:
Day 1 Saturday: Filled online application

Day 2 Sunday: Received call 4th time (unable to pickup on Saturday an Sunday afternoon) from ICICI bank representative (6:49 PM) and tell all details and Video KYC done (7:25 PM)

Day 3 Monday: Received SMS from ICICI with new application number and my application is under process will be completed with in 15 days.

Day 5 Wednesday (Today): Get a call (9:10 AM) from unknown guy who asked my address and said he is coming for physical verification for ICICI bank loan (he think that I have applied for loan) asked about salary, job, designation, family members, name of 2 neighbors and clicked photo of my home. [I asked him weather he works for icici bank then he told me that I am from private agency and we do this for HDFC, ICICI and PayTM)

Now waiting response from ICICI bank as I am unable to track my application on ICICI bank website and iMobile.

Will update what next happened with me :giggle:
No one can track icici credit card application online.
If you want to know the status only cc can help.

Also icici not taking much time you will know the status by today or latest by tom